Biggest Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest Mistake

spent around 10 minutes sneaking behind a group of enemies, tilted my gun towards the floor.

turns out my outer barrel wasnt in propery, it fell right onto the ground, and i wa so startled i fell over trying to pick it up, i managed to get it picked up and almost get away without getting hit, then i snap a stick and all 6 of them turn and shoot me. the funny thing is no-one noticed me when my barrel fell out when i was right next to them
    hasta la vista, baby

Comment

Keeping the upper torso extension of my chest rig on. Took one semi auto shot to it which didn't fully register straight away and immediately heard:

"He's not taking his hits, aim for the face!" - Got laced pretty good.

Now I kit out so I can feel hits without any confusion, rather that than being accused of cheating and 'punished' accordingly.
      POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
      sigpic

Comment

Having spent 10 minutes crawling stealthily through the undergrowth trying to place a bomb in the enemy base with my team mate (i'm point btw), we're about 15 metres away from the enemy base when a few tangos appear round the front. I didnt know they were p'ing about and had no idea that we were there (This game had been going on for quite a while so both sides were pretty bored) so i opened fire on them killing about two but got cut down when i tried to move to cover. Felt pretty stupid...but was pleased with how far we had got.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 June, 2010, 18:50.

Comment

Play serverly hungover at a walk-on. Doesn't sound to bad really as I do that at the GZ weekender. But what made it worse was I got a direct shot to the inner part of my ear which made me throw up instantly inside my mask.. mmmm. Usually it just makes you feel dizzy, but obviously with a hangover it just makes you puke. Just to finish off the scene I still shot someone inbetween reches.
          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
          Maruzen APS Type 96
          TM P226, Tac Master .
          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

had a fantastic plan in an indoor standoff to back up round a corner, and climb through a window, then shoot them as they came round the corner after me and past the window.

Instead, i struggled climbing through the window (it was a tiny bit too small) and almost fell over on the other side, whislt doing all this, someone lobbed a grenade at me, and by the time i was up and ready to shoot, I spotted it and could do nothing but cower in the corner until it went off!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ollie White Ollie, 14, Big Airsoft fan Find out more about Ollie White
            Working...
            X