• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Wow lol ^^^ that sounds quite immense!!! And also quite painful
    CA M15A4+ CA M203
    CA G36C
    Chinese L96 with Engrish manual
    ICS M4- ive broken wiring in lower gearbox, and body is crap, but will sell anything else!
    KSC Glock 18C (missing part 258 will buy it if u got one)
    Slightly upgraded WE 1911 (will sell)

Comment

I got 2, both from my first game.
      I was at UWG Tonbrige,it was the first match of the day so I was a little nervous and affraid of being shot. We had to defend some flags, me and my friend were positioned at the wooden baracade infront of the flag as we thought that they would most likely come from the middle. I saw them advancing toward the left so I thought I would stop them while they were crosing my line of fire. I took a couple of shots when (at the same time I shot) Some BBs flew into the wooden baracade, I gave a small yelp and dropped to the floor. It was then I realised that I had infact been shooting at the wood not the people. My other storie is when we swapped positions after the game and we were attacking, like when we did, the defenders sent out a group of people to slow us down. I was advancing with some of the others when a shower of BBs came hurtling towards me so I jumped onto the ground landing on the gun and with a pocket off bbs on my chest. I started to crawl towards a nearby fallen tree, which was a bad decision. When I got home I discovered a huge bruse right from my chest to my stomach. Never crawling again!
      I love the smell of BBs in the morning, smells like...airsofting!

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft momens!

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post

Self explanatory I don't know who it is, just funny.
        I was there when he done it. I was one of the ones shooting at him when he fell!
        Hereo's don't die, they reload....

Trader feedback. http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26874

Comment

playing at harold woods hospital last weekend, a guy on my team had torn his jacket slightly on the cuff. A pyro was thrown into the main reception area where we all were, his jacket was set alight on the torn part! only smoldering though, put out v.fast. accompied by much laughing and a few oh s***!
          [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

I had a good one a few weeks ago, Was playing at the site I go to in Thornbury. I was about to pull the pin on a pea grenade and send it on its merry path to destruction when I got hit about seven times from one burst.

I've never seen so many men freeze in my life, after I called 'hit!' the marshall that was near our little group shouted, "Never mind about being hit mate! Is the pin still in!?"

Thankfully it was, and much hilarity in the prep area followed :D

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

ooo, close call! would have been great if it was out, i would have made it worth it and blow some stuff up!

Comment

As soon as I was brought back into the game I made it count

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Jfox61 that was my dad who shot you :D and i was the dude admiring your gun

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft momens!

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                    Probably someone setting of a mine, and it scared a new kid so much he jumped and fell on the ground! :D
                    lol, It happend to me :D joke . :P

Comment

throwing a grenade at a newbe and them picking it up wondering what it was then about 3 seconds later they found out.

Andy

Comment

Think my funniest moment was at Section 8.
                        Were fighting at the alamo bridge, was about 15men each side of a 20m long bridge taking shots at each other. Then all i heard was the fizz of a grenade. I dont know what came over me but i dropped my gun and dived on the grenade to save my team mates.
                        I shut my eyes waiting for the bang, few seconds came and went and finally opended eyes and saw smoke billowing out,

I had just dived and a dual vent smoke, so stood up through it back and half the team assaulted the bridge, other half were rolling on the deck in tears of laughter

Comment

mine is me at the free fire zone nice wet day wondering around looking for people to shoot at. Lost my footing on the mud landed flat on my ass just hear my team ping them selfs at me
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 November, 2009, 15:49.
                          JG G36c

Comment

At the start of a recent urban quick game all getting ready to run to the middle of the building when the whistle goes i get half way there and my new belt decides to open that is holding most of my gear on as well as my trousers.

Comment

A couple of mine;

I was with 3 airsoft virgin newbies, 1st game, just jumped into trench & cover after comming under fire. One was really hyped up and loving the realism. We hear the enemy yell 'frag out', hyped up newbie pops his head up, takes a few shots and ducks back down. He looked at me with a 'gulp' frown, suprised look on his face and said 'grenade?!' bang! It landed 2 foot from the edge of our trench and he saw it before it went of. His expression said it all lol.:eek:

Another time 4 of us were creeping through a dense piece of woodland on a boiling hot and humid day and step into a small clearing. With sweat rolling down us, it's quiet, too quiet, and it somehow feels like we're in Cambodia. Then some type of bird makes a huge 'woot woot woot woot' noise above us, it sounded just like a noise from the jungle in Predator.

My mate whispers 'What is it Billy?', to which my other mate replys, 'there's something in those tree's over there'. Spooky telepathay, we were all thinking the same thing ha! Get to the chopper lol

Also, hearing the panicked, girly screams of a guy with a flash bang that's just landed in his crotch has to be the worryingest, and funniest things I herd on the field.

Comment

i got three stories for you guys.
                                story 1:
                                playing single flag capture, the flag was leaning on an oil barrel in the middle of the playing feild (which was incredibly small) and me and my best m8 were inside this weird mesh crawlspace under heck loads of fire but we were right next to the flag, around 10 paces away from the flag, we had no respawn one hit and your out, i turned back to my freind (and this is the part where the sad/dramatic music comes in) my spring had broken and i said "tell my mum i love her" and sprinted out into the open and screamed "FOR ALLAH!!!" grabbed the flag and sprinted back to the cap point.

story 2:
                                playing hostage protection, (one member of the team is taken and has 2 be rescued by the remaining members of the team) unfortuanatly i was taken, i wasn't allowed any guns but being Mr. sneaky i snuck a pistol in an ankle holster, i was left with one gaurd in the room i was being kept, as soon as he turned his back i took out the pistol got him in the back, took out the snipers on the barricades and most of the people on the groundfloor and pegged it back to our base.

story 3:
                                i was the last left on my team and hid inside a little building waiting for there team (who were all grouped together fortunatly) looking for me together, i had 5 bf granades and one clip for my trusty pistol (i had used all my UMP clips in that long game :D) so pulled the pins on all of the granades and lobbed them all out the window of the room and dived out the door (in the classic dive and shoot the pistol way) and downed there entire team. but i broke my wrist when i landed on a sharp stick

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X