funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

at the asylum today while defendin the morter pit at the asylum i spin round to see 2 guys that are dressed up for some 1s staf do game and i shout
    "watch out weve got darth maul and the grim reaper sneakin round on our 6"

i also managed to ask while sniping "how many points for freddy kruger" lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

some guy got gunshot and he went in the building with his fists up and started to punch them like 120 well prob more rounds went in to him cqb
      i am new be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
        some guy got gunshot and he went in the building with his fists up and started to punch them like 120 well prob more rounds went in to him cqb
        what? I'm sorry but I just don't understand

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I was at uwg Limpsfield, my mate was trying to be really stealthy on the other team in his ghillie, about 20 rentals (they were about 10) had joined for that round, anyways my gun was out of battery so I was using a pistol with no gas! I saw him camped up in some bushes and sneaked round with my army of midgets, I sneaked them round behind a building 20m from him I then got them all to run round the corner and run at him on full auto!!!! anyway, I he then got out of the bush and took his thirty paces of humiliation!!

Comment

haha that was funny tom,

How about when me and seb where the last two people in the fort defending against like 20 players we held it for 5 minutes then this random midget came running in and shot me up as i walked out of the fort a MK6 or 7 was thrown in and a few seconds later out walks a very disorientated seb :P
            Originally Posted by balaclava ben
            i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
            sigpic

Comment

so there was this big bloke, absolutely massive ginger guy(without a hat!) called sean, trying to use a tree about 4 feet tall and 3 inches wide for cover whilst trying to put fire down on guys who were about 200 yards away with a jg mp5

Comment

i know ive already commented but this is a classic

back then the guy who ran the site had a jeep that we used to use, it used to get beat up pretty bad and by now the running board on one side had broken away, as a result those who couldnt get in would have to all squeeze onto one side, this game we were doing about 30 going up this steep dirt road and my mate dave who was next to me kept bouncing into me and eventually knocked my legs clean away, so i was hanging from the roof rack trying not to let my legs get ran over by the back wheel with my mate alex clinging to my shirt from the window, eventually i let go and ended up bouncing halfway down the hill, afterwards i coulnt stop myself laughing

Comment

hahahaha i remember that , possibly one of the best things ive seen when you dissapeared under the sight of the window

Comment

At First and Only in Rochdale. Heard a people in a stairwell making thier way up to the floor my team were dug in. Decided to throw a grenade down while they were stacking up. Chucked one around the corner thinking i'd get one or two. Heard a bang and a load of swearing and then silence. So I wandered over to a marshall who had been watching and said "How many did I get?" he replies "about 13". Turns out half the team was stacked in there. Couldn't believe it...

I doubt i'll match that again!

Comment

• Ok at GZW about 9 delta run down a hill spraying a guy that wasn't taking his hit all wiped out so funny guy steps out the bush and surprise surprise it's a rental bloke next to me says "what where you doing then" me "I was umm errr ah that's it giving cover"

Lol

Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Stick em up View Post
                        Ok at GZW about 9 delta run down a hill spraying a guy that wasn't taking his hit all wiped out so funny guy steps out the bush and surprise surprise it's a rental bloke next to me says "what where you doing then" me "I was umm errr ah that's it giving cover"

Lol

Dom
                        lolwut?

Last summer my mate Les came along with me and my team to play his first game. We were assaulting up a hill and the commander of our team asked who had pyro, Les shouted "I do!" and then was ordered to launch it up the hill.

I'll never forget watching him shout "I can't seeeeee!" whilst jumping up and launching it full whack straight into a tree. It bounced back and rolled down the hill to where Les and our commander were dug in.

All the commander got out was "Oh you-" before it went off. Classic first time error. Don't let him forget it even now. ^^
                        sigpic

Comment

weekender recently at SWWGs the fort, Saturday night 2 of us were zombies, no weapons and just had to walk around and harrass anyone we could(yes we were dressed up too), the game wasnt about zombie apocolypse, it was just to add that extra level of threat into room clearance and just generally moving about. The first game kicked off and one team came up some steps to get into the fort proper, as soon as they appeared the other team started shooting at them, they returned fire and took cover not realising I was just outside the door, it went quiet so I stopped moving, they eventially came out in a column and started moving up the side of the fort using rooms as cover, what they didnt know was they had gained an extra member of the patrol..... Me (this was one of the reasons we were introduced, to get people moving in a team and dynamically whilst checking the rear). They moved may be 50 meters and dived into a room, I came bimbeling up and noticed 2 guys in the doorway, one with his back turned to me and the other talking to him, I put my hands on the guy with his back turned shoulders and loudly growled at him, he cr*pped himself and screamed, his mates screamed even louder (5 of them all screaming like small girls) then they proceeded to panic fire from the hip all over the room and removing each other (and me). Gave people a few more scares that round.
                          The next round I tagged along on a patrol again for about 10 minutes before speeding up and growling in a blokes ear, no reaction, so I growled a bit louder, still no reaction, so I growled louder again, to which the poor bloke slowly turned around to come face to face with a 6 foot 2 zombie, got him, he screamed so loud people were laughing over the otherside of the fort, his mates proceeded to completely overkill me (knew it was a good idea to wear a flack vest and full face pro) Whilst screaming!
                          It was actually one of the best nights Iv had and I wasnt even toting a shooter.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

par·a·graph 
                            [par-uh-graf, -grahf]

–noun
                            1. a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.

though :D
                            Cool story bro though

Comment

It's a little hard on an a f**kin iPhone boyo!!!!!!
                              A more useful comment would be more appreciated than a wasted spam f**k ta*rd comment, thankyou very much for pis*ing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

He mad.
                                In all seriousness, Take a chill pill! It was only a light hearted joke that you taken out of proportion
                                And it's not that hard. All you need to do is press one button now and again, I'm on my iPhone currently and I've already used one pointlessly :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X