X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Originally posted by Nek View Post
    Good:
    Last game I had a Thornbury, Our team were near the end of the match and only had to hold our position for ten minutes. As luck was would have it, I was the only guy on site with an M246, only support gun that was there that day.

As irony would have it, I ran out of ammo.

As I sat next to a tree balancing the idea of running back to the safe zone for a ninja reload or empty firing away anyway in the hopes that 'big gun = hide!', I had a tap on the shoulder, and a guy i'd never even met or talked to, offered me the use of his Tar-21. He was playing medic so he said he wasn't going to be firing much anyway. What an ace guy

As for bad, just the run-of-the-mill people not taking hits, even when I saw it bounce off them.
    Ultimate Airsoft right? I think I was there. It was the one where everyone on our team were out of ammo and with dead bats and still won wasnt it:D That was fun. My new M4 wouldn't take some of my mags so I actually handed those out. I know the guy with the Tar you were on about, he's a great guy and let me borrow a midcap for the game.

Recently had a bad experience of non-hit takers a few days ago but it hasn't really ever been too bad, just a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
      You dont get it Jim his mates agrro meter was full so you could`nt shoot at him cos you could not see him lol
      The two of them running around dual wielding (in woodland, therefore not hitting anything, ever.) Wearing their masks and no camouflage (brown t shirts) and not taking hits all day despite many people complaining to and about them, and two warnings by marshals. When a marshal actually caught them in the act (someone shot them, they didn't take it, so they called a marshall, the marshall then shot them, saw they didn't take it) and kicked them off site with a nice permanent ban to remember us at finny by.

Finmere is a really laid back and fun group of semi-regulars at a relatively small site (compared to say, GZ) who do not suffer cheats of any description.
      Redcon Airsoft Team
      TheJim : RC-69

Comment

I have seen quite a few occasions where it has been very close to punches being thrown. It is just a game in the end lads and lasses!!

Comment

I was in a bush this guy thought i wasn't taking my hits but i was never hit when I shot this guy he came out fuming but there was a marsial behind me and he said " you're dead mate"

Comment

Some guy was in a bush and three of us were walking past. We stopped as we saw him and we said "how shall we sort this out then?" We agreed as there were 3 of us we would have taken him out but not before he took the front one of us out. Not wanting to be unfair and force the front person to go the dead zone on his own we all went anyway.

Comment

People getting close to being in fights or start throughing punches..
              Last edited by NickRixTBR; 28 June, 2011, 01:44.

Comment

On Sunday, I was running around with me trusty L85. There was this dude who I saw running into a structure, he kept popping his head out the window so i tagged him. Me and the lads heard him shout hit.... but never walked out of the structure and then started to fire at use through the window.
                So we laid down more fire and once again we hear HIT.
                He then walked out the door then turned and ran back into the building and continued to fire at us.
                At this point I had the arse ache and threw down me L85 and rocked up with me 1911. from 2ft away i unloaded 10 shots into his back side! He took the hit then!
                We told the marshall, he had a chat with him and then we saw him pack up his gear at 11am and waddle to his car. Wont be seeing him again.

Comment

Originally posted by brewer17 View Post
                  from 2ft away i unloaded 10 shots into his back side! He took the hit
                  Wow I don't know who's supposed to be the bad sportsman in this story, him or you.
                  Shooting people excessivly is not how you deal with cheaters!

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                    Wow I don't know who's supposed to be the bad sportsman in this story, him or you.
                    Shooting people excessivly is not how you deal with cheaters!
                    By definition excessive is more than necessary. If he only took his hit properly after that many rounds, its not excessive...

Comment

He was shooting him in the back he had to make sure he knew he was getting shot sounds like without 10 rounds he would have turned around and shot at him too

I once years ago had my old glock 18c with a 50rd mag in it and my mp5 in the other hand there was 3 seconds left in a game and a guy charged into a room my team was holding his whole team stayed behind and he was the stupid sucker who thought he could clear a room with atleast 5 to 10 people in it to try to win the game.

No one else shot at him but he ran right past me and I drew 2 lines down his back with 10-20 rounds form each gun.

He screamed out hit real loud and everyone on both teams found it really funny including him. I guess he thought the rest of his team were with him.

Later on he thanked me for doing it as my drilling stopped the whole room from opening up on him and a few rounds in the back is way less painfull then 10 people spraying you down.

It was pretty funny he had 2 massive lines on his back I think a few of his friends came to shake my hand later that night lol
                      sigpic
                      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
                        By definition excessive is more than necessary. If he only took his hit properly after that many rounds, its not excessive...
                        Excessive is what is more than excusable, this was not excusable it was over the top and just as bad as the tw*t he shot.

He was shooting him in the backside he had to make sure he knew he was getting shot sounds like without 10 rounds he would have turned around and shot at him too
                        Corrected, and I still think it was OTT

Comment

Ah maybe his finger slipped my finger slips when people dont take there hits all of a sudden in a semi game my gun gets clicked over and 30 rps atleast come there way or I just so happen to only have a 180rd co2`d up moscart to hand to fire.

To me it seams excusable at the time
                          sigpic
                          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Ah maybe his finger slipped my finger slips when people dont take there hits all of a sudden in a semi game my gun gets clicked over and 30 rps atleast come there way or I just so happen to only have a 180rd co2`d up moscart to hand to fire.

To me it seams excusable at the time
                            Definitely excusable. I've seen some people have a dispute about hit taking that led one guy to spray about 30rds into the other guy's face at point blank. I think that guy's reaction of punching the bloke square in the mouth was also excusable.
                            Redcon Airsoft Team
                            TheJim : RC-69

Comment

At yesterdays GZ woodland game a friend of mine collapsed because of the heat. I got a message on my radio and rushed straight to him. On arrival i found a player who happened to be an off duty police officer tending to my friend and making sure he was ok. Eventually the marshalls arrived and took over, but thank you to that guy for his help and quick reactions to that incident.
                              sigpic
                              Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

Overkill isn't the way. Speaking to a marshal or site manager is. I often get shot in the back and it takes a second for me to take it. I'm normally thinking to myself sbout how stupid I open for not covering the back door.
                                However I would not of been happy if someone was shooting my ten times in the ass.

And moscarting someone with a moscart for it?
                                You mentioned that it's a co2 moscart and 120 rounds. Clearly your intending to HURT someone deliberately otherwise you wouldn't of stated it.

A clear reason why FAO doesn't allow co2 moscarts. 99% of people may use them fine. The. We get dicks like you who spoil it for everyone.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X