Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf View Post
    Now I would say the above comment - the retaliation side is the worst sportsmanship I've ever heard.

500fps- 3 metres away deliberate to the .. Groin area.

That warrants you getting kicked off site forever in my opinion...

Tell a marshal it's what they are there for .

Billy- your age?
    it was after he had shot me in the back of the head point blank as i walked into the safe zone and i'm 24 thanks

Comment

Worst: a couple of weeks ago on a rookie day at billericay a new lot of people turned up for the first time there.
      I just got my new Nerf Tomahawk and was itching to play with it. We got to the villiage and i was behind a hut and i could see two of the enemy behind a hut in front of me. I though this is it, im going to get my first kills with the tomahawk. i laid down my m14 and preapred myself.
      I legged it across open ground and round the back of the hut without getting hit and managed to get the first guy and then the second guy, i was so chuffed. As i looked up at the second guy i just hit he then pointed his MP5 in my face at point blank range he opened fired. I was hit 3 times on full auto in the face and was left bleeding after. Im am not joking when i say it was point blank range, like 1 foot way.
      I turned around to the guy and just said "serious mate?? was that even nessasary??" he didnt even say sorry and just kept playing.
      I was soo pissed off at this and went and told a marshall. later on that day the boy was taken aside and told to calm down. I wasent that satified with that so i just made sure i shot this guy whenever i saw him, occasialy in the face but at a distant range.
      Again later on when we went to the alamo, one of "this lot" was inside, i burst in with my tri shot shotty, shot the guy three times (he never took his first two) he then turns and unloads a whole pistol mag on me. i said "dead men dont shot pistols" and he just walked off, to which then i got shot by his mate lmao

My rant over

Best: Ran into a hut with my tomahawk and charged someone inside it, to which he turned around and banged me jus before i could hit him. i took my hit to which he said he would take his hit because he wasnt sure if i hit him or not. What a good chap

Comment

• Originally posted by spencer627 View Post
        Worst: a couple of weeks ago on a rookie day at billericay a new lot of people turned up for the first time there.
        I just got my new Nerf Tomahawk and was itching to play with it. We got to the villiage and i was behind a hut and i could see two of the enemy behind a hut in front of me. I though this is it, im going to get my first kills with the tomahawk. i laid down my m14 and preapred myself.
        I legged it across open ground and round the back of the hut without getting hit and managed to get the first guy and then the second guy, i was so chuffed. As i looked up at the second guy i just hit he then pointed his MP5 in my face at point blank range he opened fired. I was hit 3 times on full auto in the face and was left bleeding after. Im am not joking when i say it was point blank range, like 1 foot way.
        I turned around to the guy and just said "serious mate?? was that even nessasary??" he didnt even say sorry and just kept playing.
        I was soo pissed off at this and went and told a marshall. later on that day the boy was taken aside and told to calm down. I wasent that satified with that so i just made sure i shot this guy whenever i saw him, occasialy in the face but at a distant range.
        Again later on when we went to the alamo, one of "this lot" was inside, i burst in with my tri shot shotty, shot the guy three times (he never took his first two) he then turns and unloads a whole pistol mag on me. i said "dead men dont shot pistols" and he just walked off, to which then i got shot by his mate lmao

My rant over

Best: Ran into a hut with my tomahawk and charged someone inside it, to which he turned around and banged me jus before i could hit him. i took my hit to which he said he would take his hit because he wasnt sure if i hit him or not. What a good chap
        What a prat!!!! I've seen a few people
        That act like that and they all ain't the full ticket.

Comment

I was there that day, didn't see that happen though. Normally Rookie days are alright.
          Loki - Rogue Recon Unit, The Rogues

Comment

haha you was there that day

You remeber those 'gypsy' lot?? well i just called them that but they werent all the ticket and never took there hits, i think they were on your side thinking about it so you wouldnt really know lol

And yes ive never had a problem at a rookie day except that time. hope they are there again so i can give them hell :P

Comment

Today at the rock. I can see why many of my friends stopped going, needless to say I will never be returning.

For anyone wondering, general non hit taking (one man managed to take 1000rnds from about 15 of us without taking a hit), overpowered guns (one player marshal was boasting about having a 390 fps gun, and later on about lacing a bunch of 12 year olds in the face. Moreover just general overkill, people ordering others about (I don't go skirmishing to get yelled at with a "GET THE F*CK DOWN FROM THERE NOW, DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU, THAT'S OUT OF BOUNDS" by a player marshal, who had been there about 10 minutes earlier and general unsportsmanlike behaviour. I would go on, but I would bore myself, and you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                pretty sure a closet doesnt count as hard cover Rogue
                It wasn't so much a "closet"... It was just another room, but dead small.
                Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

Got a few stories of both, but is it just me or do the rest of you not really get the whole not taking your hits thing - I really don't understand why you would go to a thing like airsoft where you pretty much spawn straight back in playing most games and not take your hits. I had a mate who was quite interested in coming along, but after a conversation with him about it, he basically said that he had no intention of taking honesty hits unless they were blatantly obvious and he was serious(very competitive) so I just decided not to invite him along to any future games - apart from it being a complete arsy thing to do, I wouldn't want mates at the site thinking I am a cheating little fu@@er like my mate - best mates eh, don't you just luv em!!!!
                  I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

One of the worst i have experienced:
                    jumped down into a ditch, when i landed an enemy sniper shouted "You're hit." i thought fair enough, didnt hear it, didnt feel it, but if he says he did ill go along. Climbed out of the ditch, and was stood there with my hand in the air watching friendly forces moving up. Felt a crack to the back of my neck, followed by the sniper shouting "Dead men cant talk." I was fuming after that. If he thought i was talking he should have shouted first.
                    Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
                    Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

• Got a couple of bad ones.

My local site is more about having a laugh than who wins etc. It's a paintball and laser skirmish site as well. It's not a milsim site.

Yet, one guy, clearly either too into it or just not caring, really pissed me off. I'd been holed up in a windmill for around 10 minutes, unfortunately stopping the game because they had to wipe me out before they could continue. Guy comes up the stairs, and we both pop each other at the same time. Finally! I was out of there. Walked down the extremely steep steps to find a small team of people queuing to come get me, so commended them all on finally getting me out of there and we have a quick giggle about it. A shout of 'windmill clear!' rattles around the Site.
                      Then, the milsim guy mentioned earlier, comes hurtling towards the windmill, I'd taken him out a few times in that spot so thought he was just coming to tell me he was gunning for me, which I like! Instead, he runs flat out into me, knocking me sideways, and running into a few team mates as well, in the windmill. To which he tells me to get the fuck out of the way!

another was at another site, I did break a rule about climbing on furniuture, but it was left out of the morning brief, so I didn't know. I climbed on a desk, to look through a ceiling height window to spot a guy giving us trouble. He spots me, pointing and yelling 'oi you can't look through there! Stop fucking cheating!' I proclaim that it's a window, and it's made exactly for what I'm doing, seeing stuff. To which he pulls out his pistol, walking and shooting everyone until they're hit, whilst being peppered himself, yelling cheaters as he does it.

Comment

worse is a draw

1st is a guy who turned out to be a playing marshal not taking a bang hit when he was coming into a door way and only stopped when Id said bang pulling back a touch so I could not see his arm anymore but his m4 barrel was still well past the door I could have pulled him into the room with it and shot him in the back easy. I mean rule one never expose your gun to an area you cant see when entering a room

Anyway he argued over the bang so I shot him in the top of the head where he had no hair and he hit me with lucky reaction shot then started crying that Id "just shot a marshal in the head" I said Id given him the option to walk away tbh I should have grabbed his gun pulled him in done a mele kill and used him as a bb shield while I shot his mate lol

2nd is a guy who while being hosed down by me hit me with 2 rounds way after my rounds started hitting him so I just kept shooting and he tryed having a go at me for not taking hits when I had hit him around 50 times and he`d got 2 lucky hits in on me and I had the high ground.

3rd was some guy in cover who I was hitting in a gap of a game that no one was sure was semi or full auto, I could see my bb`s going into the gap and hitting him, I had a 800 lumens torch on him so the rest of my team now knew where he was and he was hidden in a area owned by my team so he was dead anyway.

So he starts shouting then hoses me down with 50 or 100 rounds then starts running towards me all angry that Id gone full auto on him in a semi game (that marshals had told me was full auto) ok once he realised I didnt even budge when he shot me then he calmed down and I said "no one told me it was semi just call your hit and Id always stop" Im a saw gunner by nature so suppressive fire just happens lol

He said sorry a bunch of times and said that no of my hits had got him but that the rebounds were really starting to hurt but tbh Im sure I saw loads of rounds going into the gap. Anyway in my view if your getting suppressed and you want it to stop then you should just call "hit" a saw gunner has a right to use as much fire as is needed to keep someones head down

Best was at angel back in the day my mp5 had broken after Marcus a tech who used to play there had fixed it, the problem was unrelated to any work he had just done on the gun, the tappet plate just happened to brake, he fixed it for free and lent me one of his custom built m4`s and 3 mags for the rest of the night.
                        sigpic
                        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Best - Not actually a player, but a marshall. At Xsite, in the kill house, my dad (who is what, 46?) is charging through blatting away with his MP5, getting kill after kill after kill, pretty much clears the whole place out. After the game and we're about to switch sides (attack and defend) and everyone is getting into position, the marshall points to my dad and simply says, and I quote, "You owned them, do it again, please." Proudest day of my life :')

Worst - Well, I have one or two. One, not so bad one, more of a nervous twitch I think, but also in the kill house, my friend Jay who had been completely dominating a room got flanked by one dude we'd hit like 5 times between us opened up a 72rd moscart into the back of his head. Needless to say, he was on the receiving end of a triple tap to the fingertips when he stuck his gun round the corner.

Another, this rental kid is sat holding the bar at Xsite, and me and my mates are firing and firing at him, clearing hitting him (anyone who's been to Xsite will comfirm, so long as there's not too much firing going on, you can hear the bb's hitting from this far, it's like 20m away). This goes on for about 5 minutes, when eventually the whistle blows and we win. When we called the kid out about this, he simply replied with "Oh, it was one of our spawn points." WTF!? The rules of the game explained that if a spawn point was unsafe, the players should move to a different spawn. Everyone else on this kids team had the common sense to do so, yet this rental insisted on literally standing still and trying to hose us while getting lit up... Crazy!

While both of these events DID happen at Xsite, their marshal's are usually spot on, and the "corrected" both of the players in question afterwards. Top lads
                          sigpic

Comment

Worst sportsman - the guy in the white hoody at The Mall on 8th May. A rental. Never took his hits despite getting rinsed as he ran across the mall into a hail of bb's from 2 guns on auto.

We laid our fire down where he was running towards so he ran into our fire and he still didnt take them.

Never seen in regen, never seen with his hand up. Eventually, him and his 2 mates were asked to leave.

T*ss3rs

Comment

My new vote for worst sportmanship is thekonassure

All of those situations are 50/50 and rather than reacting you should have been the bigger man. Also i assumed grabbing someones gun in airsoft to be a big no no

Comment

Just remembered - The Mall 8th May again

My mate and I are in the large room next to the ball park play area. We are behind different pillars. Bloke comes in through door and moves towards us. Blokes got all the gear and a decent weapon so he is obviously a serious player - as are we.

I illuminate him, double tap him and I see the bb's bounce off him. He rinses me. Well mate you're dead first but i've been shot. So I am out to regen.

My mate see's this, double taps him again and the guy rinses my mate too so he's out as well.

My mate and I are honest and we take our hits regardless of how annoying it is. We have been invited onto a private team of 'honest players' because we take our hits regardless.

It is a pity not every apparently serious player is the same.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X