Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mid-firefight Banter

Originally posted by aribos View Post
    My usual is a shout of "Am I getting close yet?" or "Come on tell me how far short I am!"
    i heard this at my last game i yelled back come forward and left 5 feet and you can hit me . player did so was still out of range. but me (sniper) wasn't. i shout back is there any more or can i go have a brew now?? bearing in mind he only asked for a brew 5 mins before this game started
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 November, 2010, 03:03. Reason: text type

Comment

Originally posted by inflamesfan View Post
      buttscratcher!

'nuff said
      buttscratcher
      Originally posted by hellbound
      Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

Originally posted by GrammarNazi75 View Post
        buttscratcher
        The weekender was epic :P
        Others till I die

Comment

When someone in game or out of game inquires to what FPS my MC-51 is putting out I usually reply with

"about tree fiddy"

Got to love chef's parents.
          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
          Maruzen APS Type 96
          TM P226, Tac Master .
          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by Prev View Post
            When someone in game or out of game inquires to what FPS my MC-51 is putting out I usually reply with

"about tree fiddy"

Got to love chef's parents.
            LOL

Ain't got no tree fiddy fo ya lockness monster!!
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

best one iv had so far at the GZ woodland site my lot had the village we got attacked by the sogs. it was our newest member pauls first time and he has little gun knowledge, hes sat in one of the huts and i hear him yell i need a mag another member of our team yells back what have you got an M4? he pokes the gun out of the window and shouts.....I HAVE THIS!............yes paul thats an M4 i laughed to hard as i saw him tear ass past the door to my hut to get a mag.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                Ain't got no tree fiddy fo ya lockness monster!!
                Hahahaha yeah thats the one.
                TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                Maruzen APS Type 96
                TM P226, Tac Master .
                WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

I carry a little key ring with six voice quotes on it. It's a 'Mister T In Your Pocket'.

It's perfect for telling the opposition to 'Quit yo jibber jabber', or 'I pity the fool'.

Works every time.
                  Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
                    Not really banter but me and my mate when out of range will wave at the other team 9 time out of ten we get a wave back lol
                    Same here, its always hilarious to see myself (A sniper) putting up a ghillied up arm into the air to see people going "I'm p*ssed, a bush is waving at me"

or atleast i think they say that
                    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I played my first game yesterday. Flanking one building with a couple of other guys and the OpFor could see us coming but were out of range (we were out of range of them too). There was a minute or so where we exchanged some banter, mostly about who was going to come to who, along with some waving. Tea and biscuits were mentioned too.

Later on and when defending a building, I shouted...

"Hurry up! We've got the kettle on!"

Next up, Full Metal Jacket quotes. :D

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

I've seen people trying to talk to my mate Dannii who is deaf. Its quite funny watching them get totally blank answers from her. Then I step in and we give each other hand signals that usually mean 'the enemy is over there, lets go kill them all.'

"Is she deaf?"
                        Me - "Yeah mate."
                        "So she can't hear?"
                        Me - "Thats what 'deaf' means, don't it?"

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Mid fire fight banter is one of the best parts of airsoft, the amount of times you hear someone shout "missed me, missed me, missed m...hit!"

Ive had some great laughs at the mall through the glass shop fronts

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                            Not 'softing, but some years back I was at a paintball game and the other team were all from Portsmouth Uni.

Everytime their rate of fire dropped, we started yelling about them running out of paintballs because their student loan hadn't come through. EVERY time, this got them firing faster again and (yes, you've guessed it) most of them ran out of paintballs and money by lunchtime.

Uni students - biggish on brains and short on common sense!
                            lol.
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

last game i was at i was stuck defending a bunker. i just sat behind it with my scope going through the window aiming at the door. marshal was near me so i ended up singing sniper's creed for a while and then took a leef out of saving privet ryan and started saying the lords pray. end of game someone shouted. IS THAT YOU JOHN WAYNE. to which i reply "who said that?? who the f**K saiud that. WAS THAT YOU PRIVET.... and soon on repeting the first bit of full metal jacket with someone as me the drill sarget. was funny when the marshal came over and said that they quit u have won. lets go back and bomb up now john wayne. pmsl

Comment

Have to say the NAE night game this year quite a lot of family guy songs defending the hill ,lol.
                                Worst idea was throwing my empty USP at a dude who took it as a hit. I felt a bit bad for it, as if anyones held a KWA USP, it has quite some heft to it, so i took a hit too to apologise: adrenaline does crazy things to you!
                                -original post by afryt

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                                Working...
                                X