Suicidal Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suicidal Runs

last game day at Skirmish billericay, 3 of us charged up hill 60 with nothing but knives, got halfway up then hit, went right flanking and a bit of crawling then we got into the crater there, was awesome and a nice change as i dont usually go for things like that

Comment

usually do this, my most memorable moment is runing at the enemy with only a smoke.... only to see that once i threw it it had hit a tree and come back meaning i had to run back up the road, through the 'kill zone' and throw the smoke at the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by omnomnom View Post
        ahhh i play there relatively often, when attacking a friend of mine is constantly suicide running to try get across the main bridge. gets shot to pieces every time; never gets old:D
        I actually made it once, eneded up behind cover on my own, its like a brick wall sqaured off, i sat down behind it, ready to try and pop up and start attacking the upstairs hut, then all i see is an arm pop over the top of my cover, and a bfg fall next to me....... say no more......HIT!
        sigpic

Comment

HAHA! that was so good wernt it! Team awesome!

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
          last game day at Skirmish billericay, 3 of us charged up hill 60 with nothing but knives, got halfway up then hit, went right flanking and a bit of crawling then we got into the crater there, was awesome and a nice change as i dont usually go for things like that

Comment

not exactly a suicide charge but its fun to prop the rifle up against a tree and proceeding to run, drop and nade some poor people, all of it up hill to boot.
            Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

last game i was at i was one of the last guys alive and we were all separated and pinned down i had a guy about five feet infront of me behind cover and i was out of options so i reloaded my weapon and charged down the road i was hit mainly in the legs oddly enough

Comment

We had to plant a bomb in a fort and we were on the other side of the bridge pinned down by about 3 snipers and 6ish people with AEGs when the marshal started to count down the time we had left. no one had the balls to run the bomb across when a friend of mine (he was only 11) just handed me his gun grabbed the bomb and sprinted across the bridge and planted the bomb with 3 secs left it was epic.:D
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ziphead View Post
                  We had to plant a bomb in a fort and we were on the other side of the bridge pinned down by about 3 snipers and 6ish people with AEGs when the marshal started to count down the time we had left. no one had the balls to run the bomb across when a friend of mine (he was only 11) just handed me his gun grabbed the bomb and sprinted across the bridge and planted the bomb with 3 secs left it was epic.:D
                  Only 11 :/ little boys shouldn't play with guns they might get a boo boo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                  X