Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie Speak

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
    Its when you got an obvious SAS loudout and you get some kid saying oh nice SWAT kit and I would be liken-_- since when do swat were a gas mask like this ..
    Yeah damn those newbies and their inability to tell SAS black kit from police black kit...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
      I always remember my very first game, I had a couple of lovely noob moments.

My first was during the first play of the morning. I could just see another player through to trees and decided to rince him. I was really pleased I managed to land a few shots on him however I soon became angry because he didn't take his hit. Few more shots, still nothing. So i take another burst, to my confusion the player walked up to me looking a bit cross with me and said "You won't get very far shooting a marshall love".

My second moment was a little bit later on. I reloaded a hi-cap and spent about 5 minutes trying to wind it holding it upside down, getting quite cross cos it wasn't making the clicking noise, until a nice player came to tell me what I was doing wrong....

Needless to say in the 2 years since that game I've improved a bit
      In regards to the Hi cap part, for the last month ive only been winding my M4 hicaps up halfway, and as of yesterday ive stopped wondering why they wouldnt feed perfectly with my M4 (fires at 15-7 RPS) :D

Had a funny moment a the skirmish yesterday whe the hop rubber in my M14 EBR decided to stop working the rental next to me asked me i wanted to use his springer pistol (Must not have noticed my Hi Capa and Glock 17) i polietley declined took my pistols and did a runner trying to raid the fort, lobbed a BFG 12g over the top, the kid asked me if that was my glock. I told him if it was i wouldnt have AEG's pointed at me right now :P.
      Originally Posted by balaclava ben
      i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SniperSayDIE View Post
        In regards to the Hi cap part, for the last month ive only been winding my M4 hicaps up halfway, and as of yesterday ive stopped wondering why they wouldnt feed perfectly with my M4 (fires at 15-7 RPS) :D

Had a funny moment a the skirmish yesterday whe the hop rubber in my M14 EBR decided to stop working the rental next to me asked me i wanted to use his springer pistol (Must not have noticed my Hi Capa and Glock 17) i polietley declined took my pistols and did a runner trying to raid the fort, lobbed a BFG 12g over the top, the kid asked me if that was my glock. I told him if it was i wouldnt have AEG's pointed at me right now :P.
        BAAAAD BOY!

I have seen a newbie saying a TAR-21 is a M16 :S

Comment

12g BFG's are allowed at my site
          Originally Posted by balaclava ben
          i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
          sigpic

Comment

A friend of mine saw a guy with an TM M14 and remarked 'Nice Mosin-Magant, how much did that cost? £50?'

Facepalm.

Comment

Was at my local site, all ghillied up and holding my L96, and as I walk past a couple of noobs, one exclaims "wow! look at that gill-eye suit!" Under my head veil, a huge grin spread across my face

Comment

Originally posted by SniperSayDIE View Post
                12g BFG's are allowed at my site
                Its the fact that you threw it over the top!!!
                Where do you play ?

Comment

i feel anyone who refer's to "CoD" or calls the place your playing a "Map" should be hung naked by there heels from blackpool tower until they realise what they have done wrong...
                  Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                  I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
                    i feel anyone who refer's to "CoD" or calls the place your playing a "Map" should be hung naked by there heels from blackpool tower until they realise what they have done wrong...
                    If they refer to it seriously, then yes. However CoD quotes, when placed right, can actually be quite funny:D

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                      If they refer to it seriously, then yes. However CoD quotes, when placed right, can actually be quite funny:D
                      I did the Gaz speech "You've gotta be takin the p***! We've just busted our arses to get up this hill, and now ya want us to go all the way back down?!" After the Marshall told us the hill we took was out of bounds
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 January, 2011, 07:41.
                      Blackhawk trademarked accessories
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83032
                      PS3 GAMES!! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...039#post593039
                      Loads of PSP games! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85971

Comment

A noob has pointed to me in the safe zone and said to his noob mate 'LOOK its captain price' All because i had a beard.

recently a noob thinking his L96 was better than my tm 1911 (due to cod). i told him to shoot a piece of sheet metal about 50m away. He takes a shot and the bb falls at about 35-40m. i take mine and BING.

A mate of mine has a CAW revolving grenade launcher and has painted on the side noob tuber. A noob asks him 'why have u called it the noob tube? is it something to do with cod?' he reply's with 'no, i shoot noobs with it'
                        The kid looked like he shat him self
                        Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                        Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, well im 16 and get extremely annoyed by Cod players who think they will be equally as good at airsoft.
                          "Flippin' camper noob got me" - A sniper is supposed to 'camp' and camoflague themselves!
                          Seriously, they should be on their video games, not a skirmish field! Grr!

Comment

Best comment on the page!!

I have both an M14 and Mosin-Nagant and fail to see how either resembles the other.

Comment

A buddy and I were respawning last night and as we did so, I mimicked the Quake III Arena voice as I said "three frags left"

It took me back to the days I mis-spent playing Quake III over the college network!
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                                A buddy and I were respawning last night and as we did so, I mimicked the Quake III Arena voice as I said "three frags left"

It took me back to the days I mis-spent playing Quake III over the college network!
                                quake three was such an awesome arena fps. now i wanna find it and reinstall ha
                                Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X