• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "youve really stepped in it now"

it was super fail :D

Comment

before my airsoft days, at paintball, once commando crawed through a muddy field to sneak up on an enemy building.

Turned out it wasnt mud, it was cow pat.

Comment

ergh if we're talking paintball i played a few times at the national paintball fields at the bassets pole nr tamworth, was a really miserable day, quite cold and although it hadnt rained there was plenty of mud and puddles about, at the end of the day we did a trenches mission and i was so fired up that soon as our leader blew the whistle to move i ran along the side then dived into a trench, literally, totally submerged me and i had to strip and wear bin liners on the drive home.

Comment

After being called to a bunker for much needed assistance I some how (according to my mate behind me) Stepped on and killed a rabbit whilst sprinting to the bunker.. not sure If it was me or not be still. My bad
          Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
          The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by DanEly View Post
            After being called to a bunker for much needed assistance I some how (according to my mate behind me) Stepped on and killed a rabbit whilst sprinting to the bunker.. not sure If it was me or not be still. My bad
            ah man poor thing

im getting animal welfare on you haha

Comment

Does it count if someone's laid on you?

I was under a fallen tree, and some guy decided to lay his torso and AEG on top of my tree, on top of me!

He got a pistol poke him through the tree, heh heh heh...

Also I've jumped into an open sewer before, on private land. my mates house is like 200years old, and it runs it's......waste...... in open ditches for about 50m before finally hitting the sewers. My rifle got totally stripped and bubble bathed the non-electric parts, before the smell went.

Ew.
              sigpic

Comment

My Cousin ran, drived behind a tree, he gets the barrel of his m4 gets caught on one of the roots that was sticking up, the stock hit him in the jaw and bit through his tongue then to add insult to injury when he picked up his gun it was in perfect condition not even a scratch. Quite funny,
                "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

A mate and I lay in an area of nettles for about 1/2 an hour, waiting for the other team to pass. We came out behind them and got them all bar two I think.

Our pain paid off on that one. :D
                  Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

Had to crawl through a sewage drainage ditch from a nearby farm to surround the enemy. It took about 5 minutes and i was covered in s**t but it was worth it.

Comment

Some devotion here, I for one would rather get riddled with BB's than crawl through turd!
                      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

i have laid in a red ants nest for 15 minutes when i wondered what that strange stinging sensation was lets just say i literately had ants in my pants lol :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                        Working...
                        X