• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nicknames

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65947

Search button is your friend.

Comment

Whilst wearing my Russian Greatcoat loadout, i was known either as 'the russian guy' or 'the communist'

Works for me!

Comment

I got Joshha from a miss reading on the 'sign in sheet 'at my local site. One of the site guys shouts out 'who's Joshha? Did your parents spell your name wrong?' whilst chuckling to himself. Sounded cool to me, plus a couple of my mates call me that now, and it's stuck :D Add me on PSN - Joshha
        The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday.

Comment

Most common name I get called is "Russian Guy" because either people don't remember my name, or just can't be bothered to think up something more creative.

Sometimes on our team forum I get referred to as Kamarov, for obvious reasons.

My favourite though I got at FSA when it existed. It was really hot, I was in a complete Russian uniform. Took off the jacket to reveal a white-blue striped telnyashka undershirt and ran around the forest in the least camouflaged piece of clothing imaginable. Back then, I also had a moustache.

From then on, the marshals referred to me as "the Tactical Walrus."

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

my nickname is wolfy as its in my last name =D
            Originally posted by DCRISP07
            An argument over screws, only on Zeroin :P

Comment

I remember the first time I met Kamarov at FSA, had some great firefights up near the overlook. The reason it stuck in my memory though was his attempt at a booby trap...

...it involved a bfg, a cheesecake, and a sign reading "Free Cake".

My nickname is Bizl or Biz, can't remember why though.
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

People tend to call me "Dickhead" and "Pussy" quite alot. Its odd because neither is my nickname.

Comment

i was given lightening- even though its my second name!!!
                  if you dont bleed you know our not trying hard enough!!

Comment

Don't have an airsoft nickname , but my rugby nickname is 'the Octopus' because I always like to rip the ball from the ruck :P

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

I got given machete as when we were doing some building work on our then site I brought one. Also im the master of all thinks sharp and pointy in the team/

Comment

Some people call me the space cowboy
                        Some call me the gangster of love
                        Some people call me Maurice
                        Cause' I speak of the pompetous of love.

But at NTAC I'm refered to as Mankind.

Comment

I'm generally affectionately referred to as "that twat," or when someone is trying to get hold of me "Oi, You"

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                            I remember the first time I met Kamarov at FSA, had some great firefights up near the overlook. The reason it stuck in my memory though was his attempt at a booby trap...

...it involved a bfg, a cheesecake, and a sign reading "Free Cake".

Bwahaha, that was a great time!

It would have worked, too, if THAT GUY in the ACU camo took his hits from my silenced pistol and didn't alert everyone...

But I'm still going to try that at other sites as, to be honest, the cake trap was bloody hilarious. And the cake was delicious. :D

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Thingy because no one could remember my real name at one point ¬_¬
                              "Hey its err.... Thingy!... yeah"

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
                                Bwahaha, that was a great time!

It would have worked, too, if THAT GUY in the ACU camo took his hits from my silenced pistol and didn't alert everyone...

But I'm still going to try that at other sites as, to be honest, the cake trap was bloody hilarious. And the cake was delicious. :D
                                In all honesty I still have the "FREE CAKE" sign, it's in my airsoft kitbag as a reminder of a bloody brilliant day.

Can you kick Thorno and get him to upload the video footage of that day as there is a great bit of me storming the Alamo from the rear and lacing you and two of your Student Army in the trenches?
                                Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                                Working...
                                X