Nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nicknames

Mine is Dwarfy, 2 main reason really....

1)Im quite small compared to my mates as im 5ft 8 and like 9.5 stone, most of my mates are like 6ft +
    2)Im a HUGE red dwarf fan

Name kinda stuck since i was 17 (now 31), if im down the pub one mate actually introduces me as "Dwarfy" to his mates/girls he knows. Even his family call me Dwarfy instead of name which is Mark lol
    Decided to put it on facebook as my middle name as its what everyone knows me as. Its also my PC gaming tag
    Also get called Dwarfer, i will answer to either tbh

Comment

Well I have a couple of nicknames, one of which is usually a variation of "Tw@t Face".

However, I am known by my Screen/Xbox Live Tag of Dave, but a lot of people (IRL as well as unknown) still know me as moakie.

Very long story.

#carried away by a Moonlight shadow...#

Comment

Apart from the usual pet names given to me by my mates:

Di(Khead, etc...

My nickname at my old rugby club was Tank...because i'm a big ba$tard and i knock people over.

The missus calls me Eel though, some humourous take on my surname perhaps.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

there are some who call me. . . .

Blue trousers.

might have something to do with my trousers being blue.

Comment

My nickname is whatever the marshals decide it will be that day, almost certainly an expletive.. or "chip and dale the rescue ranger" <_<

Comment

I'll answer to Decho, or Dynamic, or to a few Mr. Echo, as my tag tends to be Dynamic Echo or a derivative thereof. Other than that some people call me panda, as apparently I look like a panda. I don't see it personally, but I do like pandas.

Comment

The name I was given many many years ago, which is currently my forum name. It was more or less given to me by old team. It was more by the purchase of a gps, tools, scopes and the many guns I once owned. Also getting random bits like a crono, which hardly anyone had ten years ago. So the name Gadget was born due to getting a whole array of random bits and bots in aid of all things airsoft. Somehow the other players at GroundZero caught wind of the name, it kinda of then got stuck.

So with nick names it is mostly by your actions, you tend to get them I feel.
                Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
                Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
                  Bwahaha, that was a great time!

It would have worked, too, if THAT GUY in the ACU camo took his hits from my silenced pistol and didn't alert everyone...

But I'm still going to try that at other sites as, to be honest, the cake trap was bloody hilarious. And the cake was delicious. :D
                  This literally sounds like the BEST trap ever....please please please video this if you ever set this up again!!!
                  Originally posted by -Archer-
                  I was cocking my pistol, slipped, and punched myself in the face.
                  That is all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                  Working...
                  X