The perks of an RC-XD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The perks of an RC-XD.

I guess it's easy enough for me to sit here and tell you to man up and take one for the team at point blanc range, but stealth is useless if you don't end up capitalizing on it with a quick, aggressive strike. If you get shot, you can always set up another ambush in a different location.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter12378 View Post
      If you get shot, you can always set up another ambush in a different location.
      No, we couldn't. This was a game of Zombies, one life. If we were shot the game would be over. The aim was to be last men standing. We succeeded.

Anyway, its not like we sit in rooms throughout our skirmish days. We get stuck in. £25 to hide all day? No ta. This was one game, and one only.

Comment

Zombie games are awsome! The RC-XD is a good idea, but I wouldn't camp.
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
          Being a marshal.
          Yeah there is that...lol
          I could have worded that better :D

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            In real life™ they call it an ambush. As long it's not near the spawn points then if they want to do that - let 'em. It's a fair tactic as used in... 'real life'.
            Real life : worst game ever.

Comment

The respawn times and medic rules in real life are crap =/ also Im sure the enemy are using hot guns, even my TM M14 which outranges everything doesnt shoot as far as their gats.

Comment

some people just don't take their hits.

3 shots to the chest and they still don't care!

Comment

some of you guys are complete tools, Im sorry but if some one has the ingenuity to use something to gain the upper hand why bash them. Thats all I ever see on this forum. If its not this "im Amazing and i will gun down every one and my view is the only correct view". its the Taking the piss out of them because they have and idea or because they ask for help. - rant off

Good idea! if it worked for you good for you! We have experimented with UAVs/remote cam's etc but didnt find it that useful as the refresh rates were very slow.

Comment

I bash things for the sake of bashing things.

And because it's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                      The respawn times and medic rules in real life are crap =/ also Im sure the enemy are using hot guns, even my TM M14 which outranges everything doesnt shoot as far as their gats.
                      Hurts alot more in real life too
                      sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

lol i like what you done, very tactical....after all the objective is to WIN any game right no matter how you do it?????

Comment

Originally posted by d_k View Post
                          lol i like what you done, very tactical....after all the objective is to WIN any game right no matter how you do it?????
                          Our thinking.

Comment

I fail to see how this "RC-XD car" or Surveillance camera or whatever you want to call it helped at all. you sat in a room and nobody found you, I am 99% sure that having that thing has no effect on if they were to check that room or not. So sorry guys I don't see how "It worked brilliantly!". On the camping front, I don't mind if the enemy 'camp' one less person doing something useful in my books.

Comment

Does it realy matter how it worked out on this particular occasion?

They had the presence of mind to try something different, if it turns out that they end up as the biggest BB magnet on the field im sure the idea would be abandoned in short order.
                              If not im sure the opposition will find ways around it.

Personaly id slap it in a high traffic area and watch the enemy flock by before promptly lobbing in a pyro.

And who says you have to be "camping" when using this sort of tactic?
                              Arent both the car and handset portable???
                              Eventualy your going to have to relocate, theres only a certain amount of times the other side will stroll into the same ambush

Way too many golden oldies about afraid of things changing.
                              Just think without change you would be playing with bows and arrows :D

Comment

slumzy: are you stephen?
                                My youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slumzy Find out more about Slumzy
                                Working...
                                X