The perks of an RC-XD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The perks of an RC-XD.

i fear you guys have missed the point, THEY HAVE A REMOTE CONTROLL CAR WITH A CAMERA ON TOP! in capitals for effect.
    this in and of itself is incredably cool and with a remote detonated pyro or airsoft claymore on it would be a thing of beauty.
    dont get me wrong i do not like campers but in a game of zombies camping...er.. ambush is a good tactic.

I am MADMAN and i approve of this awsome camera/car hybrid, rock on ye merry airsofters

now to watch as my opinion is ripped apart to try to find the CoD fanboy but he hasnt been home in quite some time

Comment

if you got an EAP glock 18C and reconfigured the wiring so it goes wireless trigger activation then that my friend would be genius

Comment

Originally posted by Portnoy View Post
        slumzy: are you stephen?
        As a matter of fact I am... But who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by d_k View Post
          lol i like what you done, very tactical....after all the objective is to WIN any game right no matter how you do it?????
          You could use that as a reason not to take hits or even use REAL GUNS. You should think more carefully

Comment

please credit airsofters with a bit more common sense, not all of us are that daft

Comment

Originally posted by Slumzy View Post
              As a matter of fact I am... But who are you?
              My youtube channel

Comment

Well all this anti camping, I suppose ill take my SR25 with 3-9x40 scope and run around like a d1ck and maybe do some 180 jumping with a quick scope. Perlease, get over yourselves, if one of thos came into a room Im in, Id make a sharpish exit and if it was carrying a claymore (I have thought about doing it myself) I certainly wouldnt hang around.
                But while most slate this for actually being used on the field, how many of you thought the Parrot UAV was a good idea (I remember a fair few thought it was a good idea), also if someone stood there (except marshall, so myself really) and started whining about my ambush/camp/sniping spot then be prepared for either a dam good ignoring to or a polite f*** off.
                I want to see some footage of this RC-XD in action. :D
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yep i was a fan of giving the AR drone a try, that was untill i saw how much it was and its limitations

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                    Yep i was a fan of giving the AR drone a try, that was untill i saw how much it was and its limitations
                    Ya, a little pricey, I have seen that mobile webcam (ground jobby) that is programmable (patrol route anyone?) and is controlled with any internet device, Iphone with the camera feed on the screen. It has a moveable camera so you could get behind something and stick just the camera up, its about 120 quid though.
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

See now even that strapped to the top of a claymore :D

Got any links?

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wow-Wee-Rovi.../dp/B001CQLGD6

Doesnt break any rules, unless Zero one sell books and CD players.

Comment

Yeah seen it, but can you imagine those wheels on anything other than carpet?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000...SIN=B000PA71U2

Now thats what you want as a base, ive had one of those, took a look around the house more than once while on holiday or at work.
                          It does just about everything (apart from boil the kettle)
                          And being mechano it can be made into just about anything
                          Imagine that coming round the corner with a claymore in its hands :D

Comment

Just buy a load of really cheap rc cars, strap some pyro to it, and drive it into an enemy held room, they might even peer closer to see what it is...heh, heh, hehhhhhhhhh. Im talking about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZnRZt0iFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                              Camping IS a bad strategy, nobody will thank you for it.
                              I think people are forgetting that hes refering to a Zombies game.
                              I dont know how many you've played but in my experience the campers usually come out on top in Zombie shoots. The aim of a Zombie game is to survive, if you find a good bottle neck then you can hold out as long as your ammo lasts!

Admittedly in a regular game scenario I agree with you.
                              Kiran Payne
                              TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                              Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

I think people are confusing ambush with camping

Camping = hiding like a little bee eye tee see hache
                                Ambush =
                                n.
                                1. The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise.
                                2. A sudden attack made from a concealed position.
                                a. Those hiding in order to attack by surprise.
                                b. The hiding place used for this.
                                4. A hidden peril or trap.
                                tr.v. am·bushed, am·bush·ing, am·bush·es
                                To attack from a concealed position.

taken from dictionary.

Sounded to me like you were camping :-P

However I personally see some points to think about to camping.

If your on a mission which is simply to stay alive ( like you were so good use of thinking and well done )
                                If your trying to CONTEST a building for a point scoring game
                                if your sniping ( which I suppose is more technically an ambush as your planning on mounting an attack )

Then there is the noob camping. Hiding in a cupboard for ages for no reason then jumping out onnsomeone and lacing them with full auto even though you couldnof quite easily just knifed them or surrendered or even one shot.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slumzy Find out more about Slumzy
                                Working...
                                X