Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

Oh yes that too, always a good one. Get eye contact across ridiculous ranges and just point it at them.

Comment

Win!

My new best moment has to be at GZ the other week, me, Keeper and Aeviv hid in the bushes along one side of the gully and waited for nice Delta patrols to wonder past our position. We must have done over 5 patrols that way, replete with Aeviv's hissed tones: "wait...wait....nooow."

What eventually got me dead was a straggler who skirted round and picked me off on semi just as I was laughing my head off! The pride before the fall :p
      My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
      I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

I had about 3 good 'uns yesterday, and a couple of really bad ones too First game of the day was a multi-objective game, one of the objectives was to "suicide-kill" one of the enemy team by running up to them, putting a hand on their shoulder and yelling "Bang". We only had a couple of minutes left and nobody had managed the suicide kill yet. Several enemy team members were holed up behind a steel barricade in the corner of the field, so about 10 of us attacked and tried to pin them down or drive them out, I managed to get round the side and they obviously didn't know I was there as they were still shooting at the guys to my left, so I thought what the heck. Legged it round behind the barricade, grabbed the first bloke I found, and yelled Bang!! At that instant I got shot in the backside by another of their team coming up to the barricade but I'd got the objective. I had a good laugh and joke with the other 6 blokes behind the barricade which was just as well, I think I scared the hell out of them as they all turened round and bang-killed me in return!

Later on in the morning we had a capture the bunker behind the lines game, I sneaked through the centre of the woods with 2 other guys while the enemy team had split into 2 teams and gone round the edges of the woods. Myself and another guy got to the enemy bunker and found it empty so we jumped in, and started taking fire from two groups of 2 enemy players, one in front and one behind, while our 3rd guy sneaked up on them from the side. Unfortunately I got hit after a couple of minutes, legged it back to my re-spawn point (right through the middle of a firefight, I heard a few rather surprised red team asking each other "Where the hell did he come from?") to get reinforcements but just as we broke through the enemy's lines and headed for the bunker the game ended as Ray and Paddy had held the bunker for the rest of the time needed. I got probably more credit than I deserved from Ray and Paddy after the game, they did all the hard work, not me

Third one, which was in the last game of the day, was a bit of a fluke really. I was hiding behind a fallen tree near a path which led into the back of our team's compound, bearing in mind I was wearing black gear at a woodland site (maybe not the best idea...) and I saw 4 guys coming twards me down the path, one of whom is ex-military and knows his stuff, and another is very good at airsoft as well, I thought they must have seen me but they kept coming and coming! I thought this is silly they're going to walk straight into me in a m inute, so I leaned out and let off a couple of second burst from my MP5, thought I'd hit one or two but all 4 of them wandered off with arms raised!! Result. I got hit about 5 minutes later and on the way to respawn I passed the 4 guys I'd shot, who all made joking comments about getting me back etc
        -Steve
        PS I made up for all the good parts by throwing a grenade at the enemy but having it bounce off a branch and land 3 feet in front of me... Luckily managed to leg it out of range before it went off but I could hear the enemy team laughing on the other side of the tree line :D

Comment

Mine was playing capture the flag. I was guarding the flag from about 20ft away under some mesh. I had no rounds in my sniper rifle left, just half a mag in a TM socom mk23 and a claymore right next to the flag, hidden. I was the last man left on out team, and i had taken out seven guys with my mk23'd remaining rounds with out giving away my position. I had noting left. as the final guy came to capture the flag I remote detonated my claymore ( which never seems to have worked till that moment) and covered him in bbs and talcon powder and won the game.
          Trader feeback http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37673

Comment

I have a new greatest moment. The other day at UW we were trying to take the enemy base that was just up a path at a thin line of trees (area 51 for those that go to the limpsfield site) and there were to baracades up the road. We were stuck behind one and whenever someone made a run for the next one they were shot down instantly. I decided to just go for it so I ran up the path spraying, saw a hail of bbs comeing at me and jumped to the ground and army crawl up to the baricade!
            I love the smell of BBs in the morning, smells like...airsofting!

Comment

• Re: Favourite Moment

crawling 20m on by belly to hut across open ground to own some entrenched enemy. with my friends watching on. popped up at the window and fired at the unsuspecting foe. no kills and got killed... i was suspicious but a marshal was there so i will defer judgement. got nailed fair and square... but it pshyqed them out so much that they were routed. arguably unsuccesful but pretty ballsy. not my most acomplished moment but sticks in my mind.
              sigpic

Comment

• Re: Favourite Moment

also using a moving jeep as cover then popping out with my mk23. died but to the sound of appreciative comments. my first gz happy memories
                sigpic

Comment

i got a couple.
                  I got separated from my squad, and ended up behind the enemy line. I see about 20 of the other team laying in a line along a trench, firing into the village that we were holding. I then casually walk down the line and bang kill every one of them cue big cheers from all

another time i was in a pretty intense firefight, when the piston strips on my m4. I dont want to leave, so i dive into a hole, and with pistol in one hand, screwdriver in the other, i strip it down and replace the piston. Pistol kill a few sneaky enemy halfway thorough, much to their amusement :p.
                  I manage to get it rebuilt just as they break through our line, and leap up and manage to take out most of of them by surprise and halt the attack.

But topping it all is watching everyones jaws hit the floor, and people begging to have a go the first time i took my custom built pulse rifle to a game. The amount of work i put into it that definatley has to be my greatest moment

Comment

for myself it was at AWA Herts last december

for anyone thats been you will know how mad that bridge game can be....well....after moving from cover to cover getting closer to the bridge myself and my mate reached it at the same time.

the bridge itself isnt that big. has tarpulin over the top and sides, at each end to the left and right is some barricades and directly looking down the axis is another barricade, if you are behind that you can shoot right down the bridge if anyone charges.

the tarpulin to the right of me was loose and flapping away, looking across the bridge there was no one form the other team close to it. i began crawling across it whilst my mate held the tarpulin down thus covering me. i got to the other end fine where i immediately came under fire to my right from one guy, i managed to take him out thus clearing my right side, the rest of the enemy were to my left, gradually taking the lads closer to the bridge. i called my mate forward to me. the other team charged us where we opend up on them taking them out, they went back to the respawn point. i realised the only way we could do this was to leg it to the right into the woods and come behind them, splitting their forces between us and the bridge, we counted down from 3 and sprinted. coming under immediate fire they all popped up from their cover. my team began shooting at them as they were exposed which deffo helped the 2 of us. we got behind the other team without getting hit but just after that the whistle blew.

shame as i was looking forward to causing some mayhem

Comment

At the Mall playing the bank raid game. We were armed response ducked down the back stairs to ambush the extraction team.

The enemy are moving down the hall to take a left in front of the stairwell. There is a doubled doored room that goes around the outside of the bend. It's absolutely pitch black in there, can't see your hand in front of your face.

Saw three guys move across the front of me at 8 metres, stepped out MP5 raised, 'click'! Nothing happened he looked right at me I lowered my MP5 nodded said 'awright'. He nodded back and I slunk back into the dark. Fiddles with the selector in the pitch black. Stepped out he nodded said hello and I put two rounds into his body armour at point blank. Took out two of his mates one in the back and one to the left. Not happy bunnies lol

Comment

greatest moment recently was simply full autoing someone from across an indoor arena with my GBB MP7. the sound and kick is incredible. can't wait to get my WE SCAR and do the same thing..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

My Greatest moment needs updating. I wasn't even playing with the gun but my greatest moment now has to be the queue of people at Dragon Valley coming to me and begging to use my DSR-1 lol.

And then the opposing players coming to me afterwards saying how shit scared of it they were.

One instance was a game where we took up residence at the sniper tower overlooking the chopper. At the start of the game we got our 3.2.1. go. I was covering the sniper with my SRC g36KV, he was using my DSR.

A bunch of about 10 enemy came racing towards us as normally they can get to the chopper without being hit because of the range. The sniper popped up levelled the DSR and the enemy turned tail and legged it to find another route.

Word had got round about the awesome range of the DSR and its accuracy. From feedback from all the guys who had a play with it I reckon there was in the region of about 20 kills made with it that day.
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

The SCAR wont be as fast as that MP7 but boy is it a scary noise. I have CO2 mags mostly and they are awesome
                            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

At the last GZW game me and my 3 new team mates sneaking around behind the trenches 2 of us with snipers and 2 with aegs we snuck into a bush and saw 10 Delta players laying on the ridge facing towards the burrows all looking in the other direction not knowing their we set up us 2 snipers at the front and the 2 aegs covering our sixth and only i had the range to reach them with my sniper working along the line taking them out 1 by 1 the next looking more confused then the one before him i had taken out seven of them before the last 3 ran for there lives towards the nest to hide and as that happened another 3 delta walk up the path towards us un knowing so me and my mate with the other sniper waited and took them all out in 3 shots and then bugged out of there as we them got shot at by someone with an M249 with good cover
                              all in all an awesome day 20 kills to 3 deaths

Comment

Running around at First and Only Reading - my pistols and bangs against the oppositions aegs, causing them all kinds of problems, mostly creeping up behind them and shooting them in the back.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X