Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

Probably not the greatest moments but one of the fumiest , me and my friend Paul had gone to F&O asylum in Kidderminster and it was the second to last game of the day, there were only 3 of us left in a large shed thing, Paul pulls out a flask and makes a brew for him and the other guy, I’m keeping watch out side I see about 8 enemies coming towards us, I put my m14 down pull out my 2 colts and charge towards them leaping over a wall they all stop dead , amazed and shocked I turn round and there’s Paul and the other guy sat on deckchairs eating sandwiches.

Comment

This happend yesterday and cemented my love of my new Claymore. Our team had to prevent a VIP from making it to our position alive and contend with his bodyguards. After about ten minutes the remaining attackers and the VIP charged the bunkers in the belief that we were largely dead and were within about 15 meters when I saw the VIP and the only enemy close to him step into the killzone of my Claymore.
      I triggered the mine and predictably, the game quickly drew to a close. The bodyguard took numerous BBs, froze and looked extremely irritated while the VIP got a lacing from his own son sat to the right of me.

I maintain that the 12g blank rigged to the back of the mine had something to do with the win.
      POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
      sigpic

Comment

Creeping up on four guys that had us pinned down with my MP7. Quick burst later and I had two of them. Hit one of them in the thigh, which resulted in "OW! that stung like ****!". I was greatly satisfied.

Another one was a guy who did a run through the skimish line, did a sliding spin to lie on the floor. As impressed as I was that he made it through, I still double tapped him.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

I was walking up right flank of the main battle area , and hit a sniper sitting down in the mud , he took his hit , and then 2 enemys poped out from behind a tree the sniper was near , and shot them both with 2 clean semi-auto shots.I then got a signal from a friendly player saying that they had flanked us , i turned round only to run into heavy fire , i hid behing a Y shaped tree and switched to full auto.I then shot a quick blindfire spray over the Y shaped parting and got a hit , then a opposing player juped out from behind a bush a shot me in the thigh. not a great story but only one i could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by MP5 maniac View Post
            I then shot a quick blindfire spray over the Y shaped parting and got a hit
            Dangerous stuff blind fire.
            How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
            Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
            And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

As a bit of a dare I was using only my G17 and my mates Colt 1911 for a game at Xsite. We finally reached the church after using crazy rush tactics to clear the market and the windmill. With two full mags I ran down a small embnkment firing of shots with both hands like a madman. Most of my 15 man team providing covering fire somehow I made it to the church and took cover behind a the window before swinging up ready to clear it out. Should have reloaded. Fired a few shots hitting one kid who was crouching in a corner before both guns locked back and i took approximately 20 different shots from 5 different people. Id say that was worth it for 7 kills on an insane run. Apparently I looked the shit!

Comment

mine has to be taking out 7 guys with my Tac Master when i was hiding in the dark and the guys in question where standing right in front of me and talking about the fact that they must be some more of my team in the building still alive and i walk out and say there is then i open up on them classic kodak moment lol
                Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

Think my favorite moment was when near to when I first started out.

I borrowed a mates MP5 and followed him through a network of bushes, we see a guy and start to approach, but he turns around and blasts my friend - at which point I dive in to a bush to my right. My mate congratulates him and gets back "You'll have to be better than that to get me mate!". After my friend leaving, I immediatly pounce up and give a double tap to the back. No congratulations though, just a pissed off regular. Nevertheless I was very proud of myself and that forever sticks in my mind, even though it wasn't THAT good
                  TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                  Tokyo Marui P90
                  HFC M9 Special Forces
                  KSC Glock 18c

Comment

My best moment was when i was airsofting on a really bad wet day, and i decided to go around behind the enemy, so i kept falling in horse s***, and making alot of noise, and i seen these five guys all crowded up and i go to shoot, but my gun doesn't work so i then take out my pistol and that doesnt work, so i got up behind them and shouted BANG five times, and these guys where pissed o good times, my best time ever!!
                    Last edited by sj_asc; 23 February, 2010, 00:30. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Comment

My best moment was when i was using an old Vietnam style M60 and ran into a bunch of the other team who couldnt quite identify me through the thick vegetation, so firing from the hip managed to take em out. Not really a big deal but it made me feel like Rambo :D

Comment

mine has got to be when me and my bros mate were dug in deep into a bush at GZ just hoping for someone to come past, and just are luck a group of about 10 deltas wondered past, we waited and waited then opened fire, none of them expecting a thing absolutely caining them all, the best bit, one big guy tried to run for cover switched down into semi then boom, head shot!!!
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 February, 2010, 18:00.

Comment

2 Moments of pure fun/madness,

1st one was about 5 years ago, playing up north. Playing a "hunt the sniper" game, Where I was the sniper taking on about 19 other players, they had formed 2 search parties, so I'd ran off to hide somewhere and lay on top of a bush of all places, this bush was only about 3 inches tall before people ask. So... the 1st Search party of about 10 players came by, at least 3 of them very nearly stood on me, and one of them had crouched right in front of me, I could've literally put my hand out and grabbed his foot. So I gave it a couple of minutes and waited for them to go by, pulled out my silenced Mk23, followed them and started picking them off 1 by 1 until there was one left and he wondered why everyone else was walking away with their hands up, he immediately called for backup on the radio... long story short, I came under fire from another 9 AEG's wasn't much I could do lol.

2nd time was a bit more recent (last month) I was playing in plymouth, there was 6 or so of us holding a building, but a 12 strong army started lobbing grenades in the rooms and eventually forced us out the back door, taking out the other 5 of my team, myself armed only with an L96 and 1911 waited on the back door stairs pistol drawn for their team to start coming through, I managed to take 2 of them out but then the rest of their squad started trying to make there way out, so I wasn't far behind the dead players, but around the 1st corner there were 3 of their squad waiting in a doorway, obviously thinking I was dead because I wasn't far behind the other dead players, but managed to pull the pistol and take out all 3 of them, by which time the rest of their squad realised I wasn't dead and open fire in a hail of BB's.

Granted both times I died, but by god they were funny times.

Comment

At GZ getting about 5 people with bag kills in the trenches system with the corrugated iron over looking the nest, had snuck past the front lip and round to the side of them. All of them were happy to take it as they rather that than getting pelted on at close range in confined space!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Something I was quite happy with at last weekend's Gunman skirmish. Spooted a guy on the our left flank where I was sitting sneaking up on our main patrol. He was a good 50-60m away but I thought I had to have a crack at him. Levelled my M82 and got ready to take the shot. First one hit a peice of foliage in front of me, second shot hit a twig just in front of him, causing him to turn round just as I fired the third one. I saw the bb travel up my scope's vertical crosshair, overhop just the tiniest amount and hit him bang on the tip of the nose. He was wearing goggles and a mouth mask so the only bit of flesh showing was where the bb hit.

He caught up with me after the skirmish and I apologised as much as I could for it, but he was too busy congratulating me on the shot . I felt fairly chuffed about it as well as guilty for it overhopping into his nose.

Comment

Surely not seeing people flee as you levelled the Barrett? :D
                                My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
                                I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X