X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS Scott
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Worst I had was a kid spun around say "360 no scope" and nearly shot me point blank with his L96.
    Me and the marshal (who is walking beside me) were not happy at all..

Leave a comment:

• bill1310
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

yes it is mate or the so called ellitist

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic tw@t's on the field .. :)

tw@t's on the field .. :)

just posted this elsewhere but thought i may aswell make a thread and hear your stories about people being utter d*cks on the field so heres mine......3 guys spawn about a foot behind me when the rules of the site state this isnt allowed you msut go to another spawn if the enemy have overrun it spray me i nthe back of the head .....me- hey you cant spawn behind me like that mate them- well thats how it happens in cod so f*ck off your out i got the marshall over he said i was correct anyway they didnt lsiten when he left i just let them carry on spraying me in the back and walked away .....last time i was there i shot someone in the face just one shot on semi not going overkill knowing what i was aiming for as it was all i could see the bloke ran over in a serious rage getting aggressive shouting "what was that for you dont shoot in the face im not calling my effin hit that dosent count if its in the face" anyway i said ..was all i could see mate and just for the record im pretty sure a shot in the face would put you down if it were real anyway i ran to a building and he decided to come up behind me and shoot me auto non stop for a good few seconds.... when he was out
    its never the regulars either its always one of those people who comes along every once in a while or a rental

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X