• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALBOSA
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    ..........yes!

and you know what? i think ive been lucky apart from some right poo brains that just dont understand weapon dangers i havent really seen any complete and utter tw@ts on the field luckily.

Leave a comment:

• Chandler
    replied

What?

Leave a comment:

• Ajhayter
    replied

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    I was talking about the complete lack of punctuation and basic sentence structure. It isn't tricky really.
    Tsssk, kids of today ehhh!
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Leave a comment:

• Zammo
    replied

Makes u laugh dont it

Leave a comment:

• Snowdrop
    replied

I was talking about the complete lack of punctuation and basic sentence structure. It isn't tricky really.
    Tsssk, kids of today ehhh!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

makes perfect sense haha

Leave a comment:

• DCRISP07
    replied

Yeah, bang killed a group of kids to be fair, they then leather them in the back when they walk away, got a marshal and said kids get a bollocking

Leave a comment:

• Snowdrop
    replied

Originally posted by dancer View Post
    me and my friend were stalking a group of players and cornored them in a room we bieng seasoned players and the group of about three players were we said bang bang bang instead off leathering them at point blank we said your hit walk out trying to be fair we then turned around and went to walk out when the nrew guys emptied thier mags into our backs not having this we went to find a marshall who promptly went mental at them but still we tried bieng fair and all we got was a backfull of bbs
    Does this make sense to anyone?

Leave a comment:

• dancer
    replied

me and my friend were stalking a group of players and cornored them in a room we bieng seasoned players and the group of about three players were we said bang bang bang instead off leathering them at point blank we said your hit walk out trying to be fair we then turned around and went to walk out when the nrew guys emptied thier mags into our backs not having this we went to find a marshall who promptly went mental at them but still we tried bieng fair and all we got was a backfull of bbs

Leave a comment:

• brewer17
    replied

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
    Aye, maybe so! That said, it's easy to say it on here like feigning wisdom, but I did my fair share of bitching last Sunday at Drakelow too!

That's why we all go to the pub after a skirmish, it's all part of the post-game day ritual!
    We all have a moan and whinge now and again

Leave a comment:

• DanBeresford
    replied

Aye, maybe so! That said, it's easy to say it on here like feigning wisdom, but I did my fair share of bitching last Sunday at Drakelow too!

That's why we all go to the pub after a skirmish, it's all part of the post-game day ritual!

Leave a comment:

• brewer17
    replied

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
    Other thread? :D

To be honest there are bad experiences every game day for us all - it's part and parcel of a sport - when your blood is up you tend to say and do things you wouldn't normally. Adrenaline does that to you. :D

As this thread proves - some more than others!
    Dan you've hit the nail on the head there

Leave a comment:

• DanBeresford
    replied

Other thread? :D

To be honest there are bad experiences every game day for us all - it's part and parcel of a sport - when your blood is up you tend to say and do things you wouldn't normally. Adrenaline does that to you. :D

As this thread proves - some more than others!

Leave a comment:

• Shivatastic
    replied

Welshman as discussed in the other thread with you matey there are asshats on all sides sometimes, and they do ruin the game for us all

Dan and Jamie were my co-players on Sundays games and strangely I have just read all their comments and agree with them, and do also agree with you and your comments.

I am sure Felix will be more than willing to discuss your issues and sort it all out.

For my first time I was overwhelmed by the location and atmosphere but underwhelmed by the few idiots running around ruining the game for others (BFG noob being the main one). I did notice a couple of cases of overkill and full auto which were completely un-needed and in once case a fellow player was hurt by this and needed some recovery

I am looking forward to going again at some point

Leave a comment:

• brewer17
    replied

Believe me it was very tempting. But the site it my "home" site so I dont really wanna get kicked off even thought I know everyone down there.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X