tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Wasabi peas or a danish, Hawke old chap?
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by starscream View Post
      We never said anything. He was seen by 2 marshals.
      Not what I saw mate "we" bit weird to say that isn't it ? Considering I said you ? Something to hide perhaps?
      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

• Marshal asked myself, and 3 other players. Then confirmed it with another marshal. So, yes, "we".

Comment

Danish please. Dicky tummy.

Turned out nice again, eh?
          Last edited by Hawke; 25 June, 2012, 00:51. Reason: Polite conversation
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• Was that when I watched you approach the marshal and ask to have a word your a joke mate at least you have plenty of time to keep an eye on the forums
            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

got a good one from todays shoot at trigger happy airsoft in belfast.

numbers where too large t play a game properly outside so they asked for volenters to have a game upstairs in the dark, since i just got a new torch i went up to try it out.
              so loking down a corridoor with a few team mates doing the same behind me a member of the enemy team walks out, i fire2 bb's and he shouts hit, so i didnt need to shoot him anymore but because afew of my team mates also shot at him he thought that i actually opened up on him and started cryin like a baby andtelling me that i didnt need to shoot him 5 times. so i followed him back to his respawn to explain that i shot him only twice and you possibly got shot by a few of my team mates which is why he thought i "opened up on him" he was still huffing about getting hit so badly that he continued to bitch.

i walked away thinking, what a pleb. even if i did hit him 5 times its feckin airsoft ifi dont get u 5 times in one ocassion im at least going to get u a few other times during the game anyway, a hit is a hit so he shouldnt be winging about getting hit.

he disapeared and when i came back from that game i found he went home in a huff

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hamster171 View Post
                got a good one from todays shoot at trigger happy airsoft in belfast.

numbers where too large t play a game properly outside so they asked for volenters to have a game upstairs in the dark, since i just got a new torch i went up to try it out.
                so loking down a corridoor with a few team mates doing the same behind me a member of the enemy team walks out, i fire2 bb's and he shouts hit, so i didnt need to shoot him anymore but because afew of my team mates also shot at him he thought that i actually opened up on him and started cryin like a baby andtelling me that i didnt need to shoot him 5 times. so i followed him back to his respawn to explain that i shot him only twice and you possibly got shot by a few of my team mates which is why he thought i "opened up on him" he was still huffing about getting hit so badly that he continued to bitch.

i walked away thinking, what a pleb. even if i did hit him 5 times its feckin airsoft ifi dont get u 5 times in one ocassion im at least going to get u a few other times during the game anyway, a hit is a hit so he shouldnt be winging about getting hit.

he disapeared and when i came back from that game i found he went home in a huff

LOL
                lol pwned.
                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Ooooh, *Looks at Hawke* Didn't see that one coming, I was just about to change to Big Bang Theory.

Well!

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                    Ooooh, *Looks at Hawke* Didn't see that one coming, I was just about to change to Big Bang Theory.

Well!
                    I'm a late joiner to the big bang theory club have to say its fantastic !

Comment

Hmm, have to admit I'd just popped out to ask Daughter No 2 to turn her tv down, but yes, that was bit of a left field one there.
                      Stretches out, puts feet up.Waits for next round of blistering cross border badinage.

Edited to add. BT and I are perfectly happy to sit on the sidelines with our virtual online picnic. You're all welcome to join us, but only if you promise to play nicely. We are very polite chaps, and can't bear bad manners.

Pass the scones please BT.
                      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Oh well played there Sir, well played. Who's serve is it?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Don't ask me. I'm just a thick Devon boy. Not sure who has the advantage in this hand either.

Comment

What's everyone's opinion on Airwaves chewing gum?
                            Go big or go home!

Comment

They hurt Like sweary words!
                              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

In response to "were they Welsh". Nope these were all local guy's, I think they were from Croyden. Thanks to their lack of participation our team got a complete and utter spanking!

Edit:

I leave the forum for a few months.... And nothings changed. Good to be back.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X