Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

+1
    Tone has been well and truly lowered. Beer and chips? Tssk. Ruffians to a man.
    The Earl Grey is brewing and there's some tea cakes. Just don't chip the china
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
    George Carlin

Comment

Ummmm guys, that cream you used for the scones and crumpets... it wasn't cream. I left a semen sample on the side and well, I think whoever got the cream picked up the wrong pot...

Comment

Jarvis, Jarvis, be a good chap and show this gentleman the door would you. Throw him roughly to the ground along with his top hat and cane.

Oh, he's from Cas-Vegas, quite normal then, as you were Jarvis.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Someone pour me a scotch!

Comment

Pour your own.

I'm still in shock. Someone real posting put me out of whack.
            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
              Pour your own.

I'm still in shock. Someone real posting put me out of whack.
              Eaxctly why you need a nice strong tipple!

Comment

I'm assuming TOBI would like water with that?

Hawke, well spotted indeed, quite the eyes of a Hawk there, capital show old man. Yes, we must I fear be on our guard here. Quite the shock it was.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

(sits back, puts feet up, sips at a glass of port) Y'know, I'm quite proud of how this thread has turned out. See, it started well, disintegrated into bile and hurt, and has now ended up as a sort of highly amicable Online Airsoft Gentleman's Club.

Well done chaps. Well done indeed
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                    I'm assuming TOBI would like water with that?

Hawke, well spotted indeed, quite the eyes of a Hawk there, capital show old man. Yes, we must I fear be on our guard here. Quite the shock it was.
                    Why on earth would you ruin it by adding water!

Comment

It brings out the taste across the palate old chap.

I'm voting Hawke for President of the nice chaps club.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

How very kind. Time for a new user group, one feels.

BT, sort that out if you could - I'm using my work netbook, so can't do the icon thingymajig. Thanks awfully.

Comment

By Jingo, you've beaten me to the draw there... Sterling work indeed, I shall see the chaps at the Palace are notified of your fine ability. I raise my single malt to you sir.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

i reckon ford will be back soon with his car crew!

Watch out for Citroen-saxo he's a bad @55

we best just eat our picnic and avoid eye contact "cos e wil defo mirk us innit"

vol au vont anyone? i am not perticuly fond of french food (french fancies dont count. especially pink ones) and it would be a shame to waste them.

a nice scrumpy would be splendid also
                            Last edited by Shaun182; 27 June, 2012, 22:36. Reason: moronity

Comment

Spike, my dear fellow whilst I agree with your taste in all things vol au vont (don't mind if I do) along with pink icing laden cakes, never will this chap be afear of a compact ladies car, never I say. Whilst the flag still flies and gentlemen are abroad with top hat, monacle and cane indulging in nefarious activities, nice chaps will prevail.

Praise Hawke I say, hurrah!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

i must say chaps after a hards days work in the wardroom running around after the fine officers of the RN it great to come and relax reading this. it makes me smile lol
                                Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X