• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

User group now constructed I have left it with BT as I'm a f'ing Jedi

Comment

Moderaturus Rex is stomping about chaps, hide the sausage rolls and cheese and pinapple on a stick that Sean is so fond of. Its the Nice Chaps user group.
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I shot a guy once, he the shouted hit and continued to call for aid by shouting medic, when he should of been on the floor bleeding profusely from his fatal wound!!!!

i mean come on what a TW@T (caps lock, angry face)

*wispers* there you go fellow gents, that should get the proverbial entertainment ball rolling, sit back an relax with your earl gray and hobnobs

Comment

Hobnobs? They're ok, but they're not choccy digestives.
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Haha rather than dishing out infraction's I will give out Rich Tea biccies with no drink! Muhahaha

Comment

Thats the spirit Spike, flush the fellows out of hiding so we can offer them cake.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Gentlemen, (and I do not use that phrase lightly) this evening has been a blast, but middle age has crept up on me. Good night, and thanks for the entertainment.
                Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Well, if I do say, its been a very pleasant evening in the gentlemen's thread.
                  I am what one may say slightly full, Ive even had to do the totally uncouth thing of loosening ones belt.
                  The finery on offer was splendid and I hope to do this again sometime and hopefully without the disruptive nature of a 'real post' or a one of those annoying boyracer cars with big exhausts driven by baseball cap wearing hoodlums, or even worse a blonde woman named chantelle.

I bid thee adieu.
                  God speed my fellow gentlemen.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Rest thy weary heads dayshifters

I shall stand fast for the night guard and woe betide anyone who disturbs the peace on my watch.

This picnic shall not be over encumbered to the likes of real posts of dimwitedness and moronity, instead it shall linger ever onwards to unknown heights of good food and great company.

Peace fellow Gents and on the 'morrow we shall yet again dine a great feast!

Spike

Comment

I say chaps, anyone for a nice cup of Nato Standard from my tactical teapot?

Still need to develop that actually...
                      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                      Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Earl Grey would be simply splendid old chap.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

English Breakfast, or some Assam would be a delight.

Failing that, PG Tips will do splendidly.

Comment

Hmmm, I think the earl grey is a splendid idea.
                            How is everyone on this fine morning? I hope everybody had a spiffing sleep!
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I am top of the world, considering I only managed to acquire an hours sleep, between communiques with a lovely lady and it being dreadfully muggy in my room.
                              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

In a slight effort to bring this back on track I would like to recount to you fine chaps a story. A story about when I was a twat.

Once apon a time at the Bunker I had a 5 minute long fire fight with my own shadow. The ragamuffin did not take it hits!
                                Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X