• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

jeeves get this fellow a white hanky
    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Good morning(well... it is for me) my fellow gents, a fine day for a bbq, I'll take my steak rare to the point of still bleeding as its my breakfast i'll have a tipple of pinot noir as it will compliment the the red meat indefinatley, Jeffrey will be round promtly to collect.

I trust the day has been undisturbed, or has there been any misgoings on? I'll file my report on the nightshift after a spot of tea.

I have just taken reciept of certain Airsoft gear this very day, and i must say i am more than impressed. I shall be testing it all on sunday providing i am of a fit state from the polo match i shall be participating in on the saturday.

BT you shall have a report pm'ed to you regarding this kit.

Comment

The only report is our beloved founder has gone game hunting for a new rug

Hmm time for brandy and cigar i think

Comment

A fine choice of Cubans for Sir's delectation are available.

Well there was a garbled report of some fellow attacking another fellow with sticks by all account in the tabloids, it didn't clarify as to if the sticks were 2 tone or military grade hitting sticks he set about him with. The chap hasn't returned to clarify so we are having a modest feast in anticipation.

No news on Master Mini Metro, or 2CV or who ever the fellow is, no doubt broke down or some such.

Sean is possibly having an episode and throwing darts about, quite normal there and our glorious founder is possibly with 'Matilda' hunting a whale for the main evening meal.
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Yes this is the life sitting in a wing back chair smoking good quality cigars while drinking fine brandy and chatting to refined gentlemen

Comment

Chaps! In celebration to the new club house being opened I offer you all a glass of the finest Bolinger. Enjoy

Comment

What a fine gesture, cheers old chap.
                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Thank you kindly sir have you had your fill from the bbq?

Comment

Sadly missed the BBQ but I shall bring only the finest Argie beef next time

Comment

This is quite a fine evening, one finds oneself rather merry.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                        Sadly missed the BBQ but I shall bring only the finest Argie beef next time
                        one is partial to angus beef good sir, pass the port old chap
                        Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

spotting for my team's sniper, I was with him when he made probably the best shot I've ever seen, roughly 70m through a variety of trees, with his ebr, the very top of the guys head was showing. as soon as the bb appeared to hit, the guys head rocked back, and he started to rub that spot. to our dismay, he then carried on firing, blatantly disregarding the beautiful shot. made me so angry!

Comment

Another rogue has come to raid the club.
                            My my, the youth of today tsk tsk.

Oh by the way gentlemen, I raid my glass to Blytm for his good gesture.
                            Huzzah old chap.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Excuse my absence gentlemen. I was taking Mrs Hawke for an evening of fine beer and food at The Plume of Doom in Princeton, with the hope of exercising Droite de Seigneur this evening.

My presence indicates I failed miserably.

Pass the port Geoffrey... no, to the left. Can't get the staff.
                              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Ahh, the Plume, a fine establishment, many a fine beverage drunk there after a long and arduous walk across the moorland terrain whilst wearing those horrible issued boots.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X