tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Well he's burnt any bridges with me and a few others. I've taken the insistant dislike spamming higher up the chain.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by forei View Post
      just went through the post after reading the replies, and realised that I didn't watch the guy with m4 as it's different person from the guy with that pistol (whatever type it is),

the guy with m4 is a proper tool, so if you thought I was talking about him then sorry guys, was talking about the guy with pistol,

oh shit happens , but still it was fun
      Only just read this post properly! Yeah I was talking about the 19 year M4 cock! The pistol guy did blind fire but he wasn't any where near as much of an idiot as that RSFLUK guy.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        If you want I'll even spend an hour later taking recent posts and proving it!
        They have all been removed have they not? Though we know why so i don't think you would need to waste your time looking to prove it to us

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Not all of them I don't think.
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

now that's look like challenge, you set the date I'll be the judge of you too.
            trust me mate you'll get spanked royally but youre more than welcome to come down and give it your best shot. seansamurai is very good at wot he does thats why hes I/C of our team. ask anyone who goes to Southwest Wargames and ask about Team DC
            Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

• If only you were all on the field right now. You'd be the subject of this thread!

Comment

Ben fancy a game down south? Obviously you driving.

Comment

pinged a guy twice in the forehead at about 10m ish when I was firing into a window didn't take his hit but the welts say a different story.

oh then this guy skip to about 3:13 he didn't do anything wrong he was actually the victim of a t*at blindfiring but what a g*mp none the less.

oh and blind fire 1:15 in.
                  Originally posted by B.E.N.
                  Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

• Originally posted by forei View Post
                    Ben fancy a game down south? Obviously you driving.
                    So I can leave you behind...?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      So I can leave you behind...?
                      You would do that , wouldn't you.

Comment

i had a guy today run to the edge of a door way and poke his gun through into the room i was in and go fully auto on the guy next to me, so i pull out my pistol and shot him in the legs several times. i get an "stop f***ing blind firing!" so i reply "i can see your legs hence im shooting at them" next thing i know he stick just his gun around the corner and lights me up at point blank range... not only had i killed him he just added insult to injury literally.. i considered swinging my arm out with pistol in hand.. but thought better of it and took my hit like the better person.

Comment

im always behond on everything these days only after i posted that post i noticed things had move on oops
                          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

You would do that , wouldn't you.
                            Sorry bro, accidental dislike

bloody thumbs to fat for me phone

Comment

Cos that makes you much better because?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun182 View Post
                                Sorry bro, accidental dislike

bloody thumbs to fat for me phone
                                yeah I was thinking why ? only ben knows what I meant.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X