tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Had a couple of borderline tworts today - first one was a guy from my team who got arsey about walking between me and a few enemy in the middle of a firefight and refusing to move a bit quicker when I asked him to, turned round, called me a dick and gave me the one fingered salute. After that he was walking back to the dead zone mouthing off about how the team was f-ing this and f-ing that and no-one on our team was putting their back into the game (a marshal told him to chill)

Fair play to the guy, he sat the next game out to calm down and spent the rest of the day apologising profusely to anyone he thought he'd offended
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

• One guy yesterday called hit by saying "yeah fucking congratulations" instead. Even if it was a decent, honest kill. Every single time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
        I have nice shiney gear and a spring shotgun :D
        Do you need to be hit multiple times with cheap guns because they don't count as much as expensive ones?

Comment

Ok i might change the mood now. Tw@ was me.

My mate shouts to the marshal that it's mine and his dads b day so as normal to this site a game is organised to cause sever pain. They tied baloons to my tac belt and to the other guys gear. we were sent off in the woods and had to make it back with as many baloons as possible. we don't get "hit" we carry on till the baloons go. lucky for me they followed the other guy. I peg it back to the hill with my m4 on full auto spaying and praying while everyone shoots my fat ar$e.

As payback i get all those hit (one hit rule for everyone else) and arrange a firing squad for my mate who dobbed me and his dad in. single shot at his boots. When he was about 25-30 meters away i shout ready, aim FIRE! natualy they went all over his legs and a few in the testies. not nice. This was promoted by the marshall. Was serposed to be in good spirits but i feel like my A$$ now. Few appologies and owed beers it's ok but i still feel like a right Tw@t to my best mate.
          "It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. " - Robert Edward Lee

Comment

• I had a moment of being a tosser the other weekend.

Was at the sandpit a a team of 3 overpowered me, by shouting "martial coming in!" Throwing me off guard to see why a martial was stepping in.

I got to the respawn point to say to a martial what the enemy had done to trick me, when the martial goes, it wasn't that martial, was it?

A martial had been stood behind me at the time...

Comment

Sounds like one of those 'speshul' moments we all get Ben.

Im really hoping to make it to sandpit at some point. (UCAP one I assume)
              Been told nowt but good shiz about it, with past experience with UCAP, I have no hesitation in believing it either.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• I enjoyed it, however I didn't really like the start of the morning, as it meant being in a rather strange bottleneck area of the site. The end of each game was a lot better. Including the hostage rescue game. I might post about that in the good things thread as it made my day!

But very good guys, virus was my favourite site so far

Comment

Virus was epic, I had a great time there. Catching up with some old acquaintances whilst I was there was good.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Virus was a truly good site. I miss that one. Sandpit seems to be, if anything too big. However, I did notice that cliqueyness was rife. There was very much "cool kids" and "the rest". If you weren't wearing Crye Gen (whatever's latest) you weren't worth talking to. I was tickled pink by one team who rocked up wearing bright orange (think Ali G) camo. They were there to enjoy themselves, rather than stand around looking like a poster boy for COD.
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

We try and avoid any cliqueyness, I treat everyone with equal contempt!

Funny because other feedback says the lack of it is one of their favourite things, there certainly isn't a cool kids section in my book, you might have come to one of the very early games when Neil turned up with his dream in the orange stuff, we had a few of the milsim teams down we play with away, normal game weekend, i'll talk to anyone and try and thank everyone personally for coming at the end. Because we aren't local, there sin't the local clique thing either, with no politics or gossip effecting your day.

As for the Bottleneck, it was a hard to get through, both teams sat right on it rather than spreading out and with nearly 60 a side, was a meat grinder, noted for next time!!!

Andy

Comment

The staff were brilliant, I have to say. Good food as well. The briefing was excellent. Shame you're so far from Cornwall.

edited to add: Neil? The hippy from the young ones? Wow. heavy.
                        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

another TW@T in the field was a guy i played with last week, i had been on his team for 5 games, and i had just took out two people when i then went to cock my shotty to go get another one when bam he shoots me 3 times in the face from 2-3 feet cutting my nose and mouth despite me wearing a thick balaclava. obviously in the heat of it i raged called him a few colourful words, and he replied it was just a natural reaction as he thought i was shooting at him.

first of my gun was in the air, secondly i had my whole body for him to aim at.

needless to say i reported it and nothing got done about it.

i asked him if it was natural for him to aim for the head constantly and he just avoided me... Argh people like that annoy me.
                          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Hate complete t**ts like that, they should be aloud to do this sport!

Comment

Played at my local site today and it was the worst day I have ever seen for cheating.
                              A lot of the players were juniors and the cheating was blatant,it got so bad that the marshalls time penalised the whole team.
                              A bit too late in the day for many and turning my mates off of the site,they are considering not returning due to what they cite as poor marshalling,they acted too late as the cheating was apparent from the off,can't blame them I s'pose.

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
                                i asked him if it was natural for him to aim for the head constantly and he just avoided me... Argh people like that annoy me.
                                Yup, I had a little word with the marshals at my local about head shots this last game. You know the little twats are just gleeing themselves and in their head is some computer game voice going "HEADSHOT!" but sometimes face protection fails/slips off, and I had quite a few little shards of BB inside my mesh at the end of the day. Its rare, but deliberately going for the head is just maximizing the percentages, you can bleat on about full-face (and people do), but even then I've seen some big bruises through full face. Hopefully this sentiment will be added to the safety briefing next game.
                                Originally posted by snuff View Post
                                A bit too late in the day for many and turning my mates off of the site,they are considering not returning due to what they cite as poor marshalling,they acted too late as the cheating was apparent from the off,can't blame them I s'pose.
                                Honestly, if you have the option to go to a different site, take it. Sites with poor marshalling need to feel the bite of market forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X