tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Getting shot in the arm at about 2 meters at the weekend. We where standing waiting for game on and the guy thought it would be funny. I later asked the guys mate to have a word with him and he did appologise but still it was not called for.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Interesting stories here. I've not been subject to anything like this yet as have only played a few games but did get called a c#nt by a player on my first game. He was running to get a bomb into a building and once inside the building the game was finished. I opened up on him from about 25 meters away on full auto while he was running to the building to try and stop him. By the time he got into the building I had just walked my rounds onto him and because of the angle he ended up taking some of my rounds as he got in. He then kicked off shouting asking who did it etc, etc, and saying that it was a c#nts trick to keep shooting him once inside the building. I stood up and said it was me and he piped down then, but thought common sense should have told him to not just run through the door and stop dead. It's fairly obvious, to me anyway that, the shooting isn't going to stop the millisecond that you cross that line. Personally I thought the whole thing was a little funny, and the guy seemed all right (as in a decent guy) after his little tantrum. Was still amusing none the less, but is that a case of someone maybe being a little too sensitive or was I being nob (obviously it wasn't intentional)?!

Comment

The last game I played had a lot of people with axes to grind, in fact I was surprised that the one guy on my team didn't get banned from site for the abuse he gave some of the rentals.

No need.

Having been a rental once on my first ever game, being on the receiving ends of such torrents is enough to put you off what is actually a very jovial albeit competitive sport. Some people don't seem to be able to maintain that balance.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Having said all of the above, the game I went to last week at the same site was the pinnacle of good sportsmanship, the guys there couldn't have been more helpful when my primary let me down and the whole game was full of laughs and excellent team spirit and communication. A model airsoft game.

Goes to show you can't tar sites with the same brush.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Had a situation where I was going through a door and met the enemy coming through the same door. this guy proceded to grab my aeg by the mag and try and yank it out my hands, destroying the mag in the process. needless to say i put a few shots into him with my side arm and a few bad words were said

Comment

I got the drop on a guy.
              Delivered a courteous double tap to the back centre of his plate carrier.
              I duck back behind cover, and he jumps out and hip fires me in the face....

Charming

Comment

Yeah seen a few

i got blindfired on auto and indoors the other week, lol marshal sorted that.

I have been a twat too though

Other week marshal blew his whistle to say the game ended, i stood up and left my cover just to get lashed on auto from somewhere behind me
                i lost my rag and threatened to "lay him out"
                marshal then had a go at me
                i told the marshal to "sort the dick head out first"
                i took a few minutes, and realised i was a dick
                so i apologized to the marshal for being out of order and spent the rest of the day being embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevaliernoir View Post
                  Had a situation where I was going through a door and met the enemy coming through the same door. this guy proceded to grab my aeg by the mag and try and yank it out my hands, destroying the mag in the process. needless to say i put a few shots into him with my side arm and a few bad words were said
                  I hope you got him to replace the mag and pay for any other damage.. I'm fairly sure no physical contact is a blanket rule at all sites..
                  Fire Team Zulu
                  Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                  http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

i had an interesting one quite a while back, got in a great position and was picking people of left right and center, then one player worked out where i was and hit me, as i came out of my position calling hit with hands up, the player recognized me and though "ha ha friendly banter" so continued to shoot me, in the face. was lucky he had used most of his high cap before hand...funny side was he forgot i was player marshaling :D

Comment

• Me and my team had some problems at a night game we got into a ambush position with a beautiful kill zone. Then two dead players was walking past with torches on we politely asked to shut lights and torchs down so we could stay hidden in which they replied we carnt see dick heads. As this was sad a few of my team mates with GEN3 nods explained they had them on and your gunna blow the tube in which they replied I dont give a monkeys whilst waving there torches at us. Obviously this upset us because are natural night vision was list tge guys with nods had to flip there nvgs up and the enemy that was gunna go through are killzone saw us.

Comment

Couple of weeks ago game at my local site. Local regular player who I know fairly well. Attacking a place 4 of us were in. Ran up, full auto very close range, shot me in the wrists then moaned with his usual "Stand up if you are hit" to which my reply was "I will do in a minute, you just full auto'd me in the wrists at close range, pain kind of takes priority right now". He then proceeds to full auto 2 others in the back at less than 5 meters away. Best bit is he was so proud he put the video up on youtube. Needless to say he apologised via facebook and publicly apologised to our fire team.

Wouldn't of minded my hit as a fluke but to do it again, its not hard to drop to semi or trigger control.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I've only ever had 2 incidents while playing. first one, i got shot from about 2 meters away in the face by a pistol while playing some CQB the guy was so so sorry after woulds, i can round corner and he flinched and boom one to the face, i can live with that. but the other time i was playing CQB again and this T*%T managed to sneak up behind me and unloaded point blank on auto into my arm and side 3 BB's went under the skin (had a hot weapon as well) i was raging! and in pain. asked him what the F he was doing and all he said was "Ha ha got you", i was so mad and marshals just said o well don't get shot next time. Arrr people like that ruin the game.

Comment

seriously? that's all the marshal said after you complained about someone who's gun was powerful enough to fully penetrate the skin? that guy should've been arrested for that, or at least banned from the site
                            that's some properly shitty marshalling there
                            don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

• I've got a new one. Was playing the depot on Sunday and some guy, during a single shot game, walked around a corner with a hand held moscart launcher aiming at head height and pulled the trigger. Took out 5 people, but one lad took the brunt if it to the face from about 6ft away!

Comment

I'd say that was a very effective use of a MOSCART?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X