tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

yeah id be up for some of that too...anyway do you have time for it,shouldnt you be babysitting some olympiads
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      i didnt hear anyone bossing people about, i saw someone with a helmet cam on the wrong side,which gave the impression of blind firing, chatting to himself,and giving signals to no-one in particular as to where he thought his teams should deploy...

so you never assess a situation and say to yourself "we should have some go in that direction" or cover that door way, god forbid someone might hear you, they would immediately have their day ruined
      Difference with suggesting and being a team player and barking orders is that you don't push people in a direction which you see said player do.

Comment

Funniest one I ever saw was this time we got a newbie at my local CQB site that was afraid to be shot. He spent most of the morning hiding he was so scared of it, even after we told him again and again it wasn’t too painful.

Anyway, I found his hiding place and laced him with most of my high cap, just to make sure he got over his fear. It was so funny, he started jumping and dancing around as I was lacing him at close range….. Haha never laughed so much before or since.

Comment

He was definitely blind firing, the head cam was on the left of his head because you could see hair on the right of the shot, and he made no attempt to lean out, camera angle had nothing to do with it.

Looked like a complete tart handing out orders, if someone pointed at me and instructed me like that, then got angry when I ignored them, I'd shove their hand signals up their arse, got no time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by amorris View Post
            Funniest one I ever saw was this time we got a newbie at my local CQB site that was afraid to be shot. He spent most of the morning hiding he was so scared of it, even after we told him again and again it wasn’t too painful.

Anyway, I found his hiding place and laced him with most of my high cap, just to make sure he got over his fear. It was so funny, he started jumping and dancing around as I was lacing him at close range….. Haha never laughed so much before or since.
            Warning warning troll inbound, time ontop 15 seconds.

Cool story bro, shame it's a trolls trick story.
            Never mind eh!
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by amorris View Post
              And why did you think lacing him with a high cap from close range would help surely a few well aimed shots from a mid/long range would have been a better way, then later on slowly get in closer when he's used to it

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                yeah id be up for some of that too...anyway do you have time for it,shouldnt you be babysitting some olympiads
                Yes I do, at least some of us are doing the job!
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Amorris:

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                    Yes I do, at least some of us are doing the job!
                    I volunteered to go to horseguards and protect the side lines

But was told i was over qualified lol

Comment

Well things escalated quickly
                      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BioShocked View Post
                        Well things escalated quickly
                        You almost sound surprised.

Comment

Guys drop it just now please. It's being dealt with so stop trolling the troll.

Thanks Y'all.

Comment

Cup of the earl mr B?

Comment

If I can get my shifts moved around I may be able to do a week day, I'll have to see what I can do though! I'll PM you with details if I can get things sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                                If I can get my shifts moved around I may be able to do a week day, I'll have to see what I can do though! I'll PM you with details if I can get things sorted!
                                ok, I'll let you know of the weekends I am not working

-----------------

now anyone else??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X