tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Bang rule = useless, run into a room and shout bang, killing the entire room (cba to type more)

Being a gentleman, telling someone to take the hit = the way forwards, if you come up behind someone, one shot will do or simply say take the hit so i dont have to shoot you point blank.
    When entering a room you kill as many as you shoot, shouting doesnt hurt, its not skyrim...
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

honestly if someone managed to sneak up on someone, wouldn't it be more useful to attempt a knife kill, instead of shouting bang like a tit - at my local we dont play the bang rule, so if someone did shout bang, he would get shot

Comment

If you happen to have a knife :P

Most of the time i don't do it, just shoot them in the thigh or something. Not a fan of the bang kill unless you'r really close.
        No point sneaking up on someone for just for a bang kill, just shoot em and move on quickly.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Ground zero have hit the nail on the head as far as the bang rule is concerned imo, basically if you do manage to get the drop on someone then you tap the other player on the shoulder and just say "knife kill", there is no minimum engagement distance (unless your sniper) so its something less for people to moan about, none of this "oi mate i bang killed you"
          "no you didnt cos i got class 4 armour on that is impenetrable to bang kill bullets"
          "im so telling a marshall on you and getting you done"

Quite often though i will say "you can take the hit or i will pull the trigger" and 9/10 people take it without issue.
          Roses are red,
          Violets are blue,
          In soviet russia,
          Poem reads you!

Comment

the bang kill simply fails. if your in touching distance of your oppo go for the knife kill (or two fingers on the shoulder) thats an unquestionable kill.
            we have the surrender rule. you can give your opponent the chance to surrender and take the kill without a shot being fired, but you need to be in a position to take the shot if they decline the offer, if you get shot whilst offering a surrender to someone then more fool you for not being ready to shoot!

Comment

Here's a thing. Few weeks ago at the Stan found myself with no working M4 - brand new battery had gone flat in about an hour, empty side arm that was clearly out of gas also and surrounded by opfor Santas as had I had come from a room as I was pretty much last chap standing... One of said Op For asked what the story was, so I let him know, both guns U/S and I was out now. Chappie placed the barrel of his pistol against thigh, said 'Unlucky' and shot.
              It was an epic battle of will power not to break his nose really.
              Even telling some people your out simply does not sink in sometimes.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

HAH! If someone does that to me they are going to get it right back from my WE SCAR - and that DOES hurt.

Idiots like that require a slap.
                Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

templar. i hope you told stig or charlie about that when it happened. if that had happened at tean or madeley when i marshal there the person who did it would be in for a bollocking!

Comment

Wattsy, - Charlie knew about it so I think wisdom was passed as only Charlie can. One of those things I guess.
                    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                      Here's a thing. Few weeks ago at the Stan found myself with no working M4 - brand new battery had gone flat in about an hour, empty side arm that was clearly out of gas also and surrounded by opfor Santas as had I had come from a room as I was pretty much last chap standing... One of said Op For asked what the story was, so I let him know, both guns U/S and I was out now. Chappie placed the barrel of his pistol against thigh, said 'Unlucky' and shot.
                      what a twat!
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

One of said Op For asked what the story was, so I let him know, both guns U/S and I was out now. Chappie placed the barrel of his pistol against thigh, said 'Unlucky' and shot.
                        Well done for acting like a proper sportsman , take consolation that hes a p*ick and one day he IS going to get a slap , and you never know you mite be lucky enuf to be there to watch !
                        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

[QUOTE=Black Templar;918489] Chappie placed the barrel of his pistol against thigh, said 'Unlucky' and shot.It was an epic battle of will power not to break his nose really.QUOTE]

He sounds like a cock, fair play to how you handled it though. Quite a few people would throw toys out their pram if it happened to them.

Comment

good lad for having the will power for not breaking his nose,

as that's poor sportsmanship knowing a guys out and point blank him when a simple "knife" kill would suffice.

some people need a good slap imo.
                            Dan Wesson FPS downgrade and Action smoothing tutorial written by me! :- here

Comment

Its a shame that my generation (young) seems to be stuck on COD not only is it strangling any inovative games it spawns a whole load of genral nitwits. I promise you not all young people are idiots. That said i was once playing were me and a team mate stormed into a room watched as the guy occuping it emptyed the clip of a baby hi capa into the door above my team mates head and then moaned saying that he was hit despite even if it had hit it would have been immediatly noticeable as they were head shots. Im young not thick
                              Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                                The flip side is Bristol Recon, fantastic guys, really friendly and very good airsofters
                                Cheers for the feedback, we do our best

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X