tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I bet you a whole kinder egg it was multicam.
    Yay or nay?

Comment

Desert DPM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
        I bet you a whole kinder egg it was multicam.
        Yay or nay?
        Is this camouflage racism?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepperisit View Post
          Is this camouflage racism?
          Excuse me! Can you watch your language please? The acceptable term is "Patternism" so let's not be "Wordist" about the matter.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Either way its generalising against types of players that wear those types of clothes! (I said exactly what you said... just in a stupid persons words :P)

Comment

Nope, last time I checked camouflage was clothing not a race.

Here's a strange situation, we run many lines of staffing on a game day, from the unmarked playing staff, up to those wearing standard range safety equipment, now unless you're regular at the site(s) you don't know if the person you're playing alongside is a paying player or a member of staff who's player marshaling.

I was acting in a low visibility role (flourescent sliders on the front and rear rank tabs - yes its a tailored smock or its a viz belt) standing next to a colleague who's busy player marshaling (and been knocked out of the game) and a small team (4 players) dressed in 'CQB' equipment decide to open fire on the pair of us for no reason, especially as we were standing on the outer edge of the gaming area.

When challenged as to why they were shooting 1) a dead player and 2) a member of staff, the replies were not very enlightening or very polite, mainly revolving around the fact these people are under achieving and over ego'd idiots with a great sense of self importance (rather like a certain 'video reviewer' and arrogant toe rag).

Most players realise each site works in a different way, and what is done one way at one site is not done that way at another, its worse when the travelling players assume and don't listen to breifs and who's who on game days.

sent from wherever I am.
              Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Humour is lost on the humourless.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I'll be whatever you want me to be.

Comment

Airsoft Twats:

Theres a local team to me which played at my local recently and it was my first time marshalling and i had to marshal on my own.

All was fine though there was one or two moments where they claimed to hit a member of the other team "rebels" who had captured me "downed pilot" now i watched the them shoot there were three people guarding me, one got hit but the other two didnt. Now this local team "marines" main player complained saying he HAD to of hit all three, i said i only noticed the one and not the one behind him get hit. Anyways off he trotts mumbling to himself.

Later on in the evening "Marines" were defending a room and one of the sneaky "rebels" put his rifle upto a hole and pulled the trigger he could PERFECTLY see down his barrel he just could not be seen. The "marine" SCREAMED for a marshal i quickly entred the room and asked him wht the problem was, he said : I just got blindfired! he shot me and i can shootback at him because i cant see him! Tell me i dont have to take that hit. I replied: Well first off when it happend to me a month or so back i was told it was fair game, b... before i could say but and explain he shouted stormed off and went to the kit room... i followed him and he was shouting at me saying he is the customer he is right blah blah, sorry cant remember it all because it was just rage shouting! I was trying to politely tell him he didnt have to take it and i will talk to this "rebel" he was saying he isnt going to play! I told him his behaviour is that of a child, and he said this is how he is and that thats that!

Back to the game, i spoke to Rebel and explained not to do it and put up a board on the hole/slit. 30mins passes Marine reenters the game. Last game of the day too which i didnt know about until after... but it was a nightmare... the whole MARINE team were not calling hits untill they had been hit 9 or 10 times on single shots by the way so its considered alot. The one especially took being a twat to a whole new level with over kills and flat out cheating. I was going to call on it at the end of the game but then the Marines declaired that was their last game as it was 30 mins until finish anyways.

The biggest twat moment is then, they blog about how they come to our site and completely rip it to shreds slating the marshalling and some of the players and games ect... but completly ignoring their own conduct which to be expected but still dont lie!

I agree there were moments where i could of done with a second pair of eyes, but at the same time looking after children with toy shooters is hardwork! i can only feel sorry for my missus when we have kids!
                    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Even if it was the end you still should have told them that level of cheating isn't tolerable and if you could see them getting hit so much, pull them out of the game and if needs to send them home or ban them
                      Fire Team Zulu
                      Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                      http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Quite thankful I've never come across some of the levels of tw*ttishness you guys have been talking about. Done a few things myself that made me feel like a bit of a numpty. Not loading a mag and wondering why my bb's aren't feeding was the most recent in a, thankfully short, list of f*ck ups
                        sigpicI found my personal motto on the side of a box of matches "Keep dry and away from small children"

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
                          Airsoft Twats:

Theres a local team to me which played at my local recently and it was my first time marshalling and i had to marshal on my own.

All was fine though there was one or two moments where they claimed to hit a member of the other team "rebels" who had captured me "downed pilot" now i watched the them shoot there were three people guarding me, one got hit but the other two didnt. Now this local team "marines" main player complained saying he HAD to of hit all three, i said i only noticed the one and not the one behind him get hit. Anyways off he trotts mumbling to himself.

Later on in the evening "Marines" were defending a room and one of the sneaky "rebels" put his rifle upto a hole and pulled the trigger he could PERFECTLY see down his barrel he just could not be seen. The "marine" SCREAMED for a marshal i quickly entred the room and asked him wht the problem was, he said : I just got blindfired! he shot me and i can shootback at him because i cant see him! Tell me i dont have to take that hit. I replied: Well first off when it happend to me a month or so back i was told it was fair game, b... before i could say but and explain he shouted stormed off and went to the kit room... i followed him and he was shouting at me saying he is the customer he is right blah blah, sorry cant remember it all because it was just rage shouting! I was trying to politely tell him he didnt have to take it and i will talk to this "rebel" he was saying he isnt going to play! I told him his behaviour is that of a child, and he said this is how he is and that thats that!

Back to the game, i spoke to Rebel and explained not to do it and put up a board on the hole/slit. 30mins passes Marine reenters the game. Last game of the day too which i didnt know about until after... but it was a nightmare... the whole MARINE team were not calling hits untill they had been hit 9 or 10 times on single shots by the way so its considered alot. The one especially took being a twat to a whole new level with over kills and flat out cheating. I was going to call on it at the end of the game but then the Marines declaired that was their last game as it was 30 mins until finish anyways.

The biggest twat moment is then, they blog about how they come to our site and completely rip it to shreds slating the marshalling and some of the players and games ect... but completly ignoring their own conduct which to be expected but still dont lie!

I agree there were moments where i could of done with a second pair of eyes, but at the same time looking after children with toy shooters is hardwork! i can only feel sorry for my missus when we have kids!

Lol I think this is the very incident I was involved with.

He angrily said I "Wedged my gun barrel into a hole blind firing ", my calm reply was "actually mate, I hovered my barrel over a gap whilst looking through my irons and shot your feet".

There was no wedging and no blind firing of any kind. God84 you're a superb marshall and made that night run smoothly, that guy was a complete child. Great job for keeping cool with him screeching at you.

Fair enough the hole has now been covered. Maybe I was wrong for doing so, I don't know. But it was an opportunity and I observed and excersised the no blind fire rule.

http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Yes, i should of pulled them out the game but when its 6v6 it put me in a spot of well theres 20mins left is it worth making it short numbers for everyone or do i speak at the end!

Thanks BadaBing... oh btw... when your down BA again bring tht GBB XM8 i NEED to see it

Comment

Thanks. Definitely, I'll bring it along now it's working hehe
                              http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Ah good man! message me on here when your heading down!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X