Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Shitty Airsofters: Buzzfeed Edition

You Won't Believe How Juvenile These Players Are: Marshals Hate Them!

Comment

Oh wow. What a bunt. With a capital C

Comment

Great looking site though!

That was exactly how NOT to resolve player issues in-game.

Comment

You know the biggest bunch of twats over this whole thing? All the commenters on FB and YT who say "oh yer, I'd have punched 'im fer it, see 'ow tough 'e iz then, hur hur hur".

Internet-tough-guy morons at their finest.

And just assuming that those commenters aren't micro-organed fantasists of the first order and that is an actual reflection of how they behave on the airsoft field: when we see bad things happening in our GAME its not actually a contest to then do something worse than what you've witnessed!

Comment

This weekend, woodland, I'm a sneaky bastard into camo, ghillies and stalking, I'm on my own and a squad of 7 in day glow multi cam stomp in my direction, I let them past and start picking them off from behind with my MK23. It's all I'm using, no rifle. I take out 4 of them at range, the other three take cover and start laying down fire at bushes (but not the one I'm in). I make a quick exit and scarper, no point having a stand up battle with AEG high cap heroes. They spot me moving at speed away from them, medic each other and give pursuit.

I find cover 30-40 meters away, in a bramble bush. They are all brave, there are 7 of them. Stomp towards me. They get to about 10 meters away and I start taking them out again. 1-2-3-4-5-6. They don't have a clue. The last one runs off and hides. The 6 go off and regen and come back. Stomping around in their day glow again determined to find me, I start picking them off again, with the MK23, 2 more down and they still don't have a clue, like shooting monkeys in a barrel.

All good fun. If I was them I'd move on, I'm nowhere near any objectives, their wasting their time. But no, they scream for a martial. Kick off a huge fuss about MERs and how a sniper is shooting them from within 30 meters (actually 5-10 meters at this point, not that these twats would know). Martial wanders around calling out for me. I try to wait until he's on top of me so I can whisper that I'm using a MK23, but he's pretty insistent so I had to come out out of hiding and gave myself a good scratching on the brambles as I climbed out as well.

Totally ruined my fun. Haha. Bunch of twats :-)
            “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

I cried laughing at that video; I've never seen so many BBs hit the same spot on somebody's head that fast. That's outrageous.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact he put his torch on to do it made it all the funnier!

Comment

While everyone is raging at that, I'm still picking my jaw up after seeing this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A33D0VHkd3g

Twat of the highest order, I say.
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

Ha, another piece of rage from Tac City. Seems like "pick up games" in the US are always pretty bad, but Tac City seems to often have this kind of rubbish. They are a strange people over there. Not like us.

Comment

It really is such a shame.

A lot of the sites in the US look absolutely fantastic, but they all seem to be full of absolute Quavers.
                    sigpic
                    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Mall today.
                      13 year old lad in a fast helmet on the opposing team, in one of the tighter dark areas. I'm a few beats behind my mate as he goes round the corner, mate gets hit. Kid asks "did I get you in balls?"
                      ok whatever.
                      I go round once my mate has cleared the scene. Tri-shot to nipper's tac-vest from 2ft away, but apparently miss. It was dark, can't complain. Nipper shoots me in the upper thigh. I'm 6'2", the bruise is about where a regular sized person's balls would be. The kid was going for people's balls, at 2ft range.

The bruise is pretty good by airsoft standards, broken skin through trousers and long-johns (was cold and I'm old, ok?), with about a 2" diameter bruise radiating out from it. If that had been my balls we'd have been in the no-kids-for-Figjam scenario.

Comment

Sounds like a nice young chap; he probably has a fine career as a merchant banker ahead of him.

Comment

The kids present today did not reflect at all well on the yoof in general. One lad on our own team kept trying to give me orders. I'm afraid I blanked him each time and got on with my game. No point getting into it with a tactical genius.
                          I particularly liked when he was with a group of 4 guys who just happened to be in the same area. We had to deal with a guy in a room covering the door, so after a brief observation that there were 4 of us and one of him, 3 of us went through the door, while one of us decided to explore up some nearby stairs. Guess which one?

Funsize General was harmless however. The Nutshot Kid may end up the first British kid in orbit. I propose an experimental launch vehicle known as my right boot.

Comment

Pmsl FigJam! You need to log each game day in this sardonic humour!

That sounds like a folk song...

His mother was called Ellen
                            His father was called Sid.
                            But everybody knew him as
                            The little Nutshot Kid

He shoulders up his gun,
                            This 'orrible little tool
                            And fire off a round or ten
                            Right in family jewels

Comment

If I could 'like' that post on here I would, Ritchie!

I think I know which one the nutshot kid was. He had a bright blue camelbak on and a very poorly spray painted helmet.

To give you an idea of this dude: he got told off in the safety brief for using his mobile phone right in front of the marshal speaking o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
                                Kid asks "did I get you in balls?" [...] The kid was going for people's balls, at 2ft range.
                                Are you sure he wasn't asking in case he had and needed to apologise and reassure you that he wasn't intentionally going for people's balls?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X