tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Most often performed with a 2 tone L96 while wearing two thick jumpers under your market DPM. (extra points for one of those cheap plastic ghillies). Be nice though, with patience some of these kids can be educated.

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
      Gamer term for spinning around and nailing someone with a sniper rifle from the hip. The '360' part is very erroneous.

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!
      Oh dear. Hope he he got re-briefed!

Comment

It's annoying enough online, but with 400fps sniper rifle... Ouch!

Comment

What a tool..people get a feel for who they can and can't abuse,it doesn't take long and is guaged by reactions,kids are easily bullied..a lot of us including myself would have run round and shot him in the r's..

Comment

Another classic, this time from a site in Mansfield:

Comment

Worst I think I've had was a kid with a Desert Eagle c02 - Modded to be full auto and around 500 fps which is sniper engagement distance,
              shot me in the back of the head 5 foot away. While shouting in my ear "BOOM HEADSHOT", Was very close to using my fists, Had a few words to tell him.
              Then called the Marshall over and he was sent off. Sadly he wasn't there at the next skirmish.
              An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
              -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                Some quality what-the-f***-are-you-playing-at from our American colleagues:

Looks like this is the squashed sausage from The Mall video's american counterpart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius26 View Post
                  Looks like this is the squashed sausage from The Mall video's american counterpart.
                  They definitely have the same style of waddle away from their mess.

Comment

I must say though that is the best quality video of a cheater i've ever seen on youtube, usualy you just get a blurry or out of focus view of the site and the player stating that "you can see the pellets bouncing of the guy" but you cant even see the guy he's shoiting as his camera is pointing up to the sky, but still puts it on youtube.

Back on topic, i was at a CQB arena a few weeks ago and part of the game was to get into a landrover, so as my aeg was outta ammo(fixed ammo limit game) i ran to the car unarmed, knelt infront of the door and opened it...and came face to face with an M4 muzzle about six inches from my face, so i pushed off the door and hit the deck as a hail of pellets left the muzzle, as i had no gun i drew my knife (rubber bayonet) and lightly stabbed the guy in the car in the leg, the player then started insisting that he hit me, even though the marshall (who was on the roof watching) didn't see any hit me and tbh at that range my face would be a little bloody, he then just stormed off shouting about me not taking my hits.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Damn, that could have been nasty Luke! What's wrong with a bang-kill? Marshall probably would have allowed that as well!

Comment

'360 no scope'. So he was facing you then turned a full circle and shot you. The style in that kill is breathless. I'm going for a 720 kill with flip.

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
                          Damn, that could have been nasty Luke! What's wrong with a bang-kill? Marshall probably would have allowed that as well!

If he had said bang or will you take that then i would of, but he fired, i think mostly i caught him by suprise and he panic fired which i can understand, but he only said he hit me after i knifed him which is why he falls foul of DBAD, the Dont Be A Dick rule :-)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Annoys me when the team im on are suppose to be setting up an ambush and kids stand about talking and shouting to each other. And non hit takers

Comment

People not looking at things from the other person's view: -
                              Last weekend we were playing a game where the objective was to dominate 3 particular locations. I got to one of the buildings that was to be dominated and took up a position that commanded the main route from the other team's spawn; In fact looking right into their spawn, albeit at a pretty extreme range for an AEG. It could be argued then that the fault for the ensuing position falls to the person who devised the game, but its not so much that as the other team's reaction to the situation.
                              Seeing the other team advancing up the road to the objective, I gave them a burst at pretty long range but achieved good effect. They took the hit well enough, which I salute them for as at that range the contact must have been pretty light. I had a good view of them all the way back to their spawn area where the regen-ed and came straight back the way they'd come. So I give them another burst, at which point we get the exasperated gestures, stomp back to the spawn, and then a very loud shout of "Back in".
                              I see their frustration, but what are my options? I'm defending an objective that they are advancing on. They have other choices of route, but they keep coming back the same way, in the open, straight at me and the objective I'm supposed to be defending. Do I just let them shoot at me? Perhaps I hold the door open for them and give them a little bow as they walk into the objective?
                              In deference to the situation, I drop to semi auto to avoid overkill, and hold fire until they raise their guns at me, which honestly was probably more than duty called for in the situation. There was a marshal watching the whole time with an amused face on, I did call over "Am I in the wrong here?" to which I got the reassuring reply "No mate, they're being dicks".
                              This was repeated several times, with more pantomime gesticulation and angrier shouting about spawn killing, until another lad from my team came up and joined me at the position at which point I left him to it and went to find some more interesting action.

Comment

Played this weekend managed to get round the back of the opposing team shooting five players who were caught unexpected snuck through a building slowly open a door seeing two opposition players just across the way partially hidden behind a vehicle let of of a few shots hitting both of them, both were completely taken by surprise as neither had there guns in their hands. One chap proceeded to mouth of about 1) getting shot and 2) why I hadn't given him any notice before shooting him. I was so dumbfounded I couldn't say anything I just stood there and carried on shooting at the other opposite team members behind them. He left the area calling out all kinds of names I did try and find him to try and explain (in words of no more than two syllables) the concept of the game but couldn't recognise him later.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X