X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny lovegrove
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Firing a gun during ceasefire?!? Often when people have no eyepro on! Id have banned him on the spot!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Poon
    replied

A youth of questionable intelligence deciding to continue messing about with his hire gun, despite a cease fire being called because myself and other marshal's where tending to a chap who had fallen and screwed his left knee up.

This youth also thought it was clever to try and take a few pot shots at me, then turn round and make it look like he was chatting to his equally retarded friend.

After the third time of him doing this, I caught him doing it. After a brief "chat" and a threat to kick him off site with the hire gun inserted into a place where the sun does not shine, he got the hint as to what we where up to.

I have to admit, I probably shouldn't have made the threat, as my temper was already at its edge due to family crap, but in the situation, it seemed appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Stones
    replied

Originally posted by JMaster View Post
    Was in a place called the 5 a side at the local site, a small square with short brick walls around it, a guy start to run at us, so me, the girl next to me and a support gunner in in the 5 a side all shoot him, he doesn't take his hits. So we decide to take it to the next level. The girl next to me throws a grenade at him landing 3m infront of him, he still doesn't take it and he decides to shoot us and storm the building.

Even though he didn't take his hits, they still lost because he shot the VIP!! :D

HA! that made me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• JMaster
    replied

Was in a place called the 5 a side at the local site, a small square with short brick walls around it, a guy start to run at us, so me, the girl next to me and a support gunner in in the 5 a side all shoot him, he doesn't take his hits. So we decide to take it to the next level. The girl next to me throws a grenade at him landing 3m infront of him, he still doesn't take it and he decides to shoot us and storm the building.

Even though he didn't take his hits, they still lost because he shot the VIP!! :D

Leave a comment:

• FireKnife
    replied

If you don't like a site, or its players, don't keep going there! Also, tell the site owner with constructive criticism WHY.
    Had to pick this one out of the whole page. Great if you live in the London Area, the South West, the Middle of the North or the Scottish Central Belt, but for those of us that don't we have all of one option and that is it, with a site owner that takes direction about as well as a deranged van driver talking to a woman. It is not so easy sometimes and with the way the councils are up here it is not simply possible to set up our own site and off we go.

I really can't wait until i get the permission for a site up here or move somewhere better (only my job and GF keep me here, which is a good job and great GF).

'FireKnife'

Leave a comment:

• mrwarrr
    replied

That sort of thing happens a lot I find - similar situation but I was jumping out from a bush, shot a guy in the ribs (he flinched hard) then looks to where the shot came from
    "oh there's a guy" and rinses from head to toe! I think in this case its partly to do with all the crap he had strapped to him (tee shirt, jumper, molly vest mags) but since he flinched something in his brain told him shots were bouncing off of him somewhere but it didn't register as a hit - I think guys like these only respond when it hurts (time for head shots!)

Leave a comment:

• Stevey293
    replied

hot guns in the hands of muppets is pretty common on my old local site (now closed down). from the day it opened not one chrono check was done people clicked on and before we knew it people were using 400 FPS guns in CQB. this wasn't even hidden when the site owner himself boasted about a 420fps M14 he intended to use for both CQB and the more open parts.

strangely this site was only getting 10 or so people visit at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Hughesy3
    replied
    Well it's was his mate that done it to him from the same team he was firing over his shoulder and he moved!!! Who needs enemys hey. And the site didn't chrono I believe, the gun wasn't loads hot but it was and he knew about it I just feel everyone would love to have a gun the shot miles and was bang on accurate but if that was the case airsoft would be air rifle!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Black Templar
    replied

^^^^^ Wow! Feel for the guy, that must have stung big style, what happened to the one with the hot gun? Any reason it wasn't run through a chrono? Pass regards on to your mate and hope he recovers ok.

Leave a comment:

• Hughesy3
    replied
    My mate got accidentally shot at real close range with a hot aeg the bb's penetrated his neck and he now has twenty odd stitches in that area after an op to remove them.... This is a game yes and it's fun yes but you can really hurt people if you mess about. It shouldn't be about having a hight powered gun and rinsing people down because sooner or later your gonna really hurt someone and they may just come over after and kick your ass for it!!!!! There is no need to be trigger happy lads unless your at a real good distance.....

Leave a comment:

• rebo098
    replied

I admit i have sort of gone ever kill once before in a small bunker on a woodland site-
    Me and a few other guys had sneeked up behind a lot of people in a bunker and we had taken cover behind a sheet of metal and two of us had thrown a TLSFX grenade into the bunker.We had got everyone but two other guys that had taken cover under a piece of tarp behind a sheet of wood.So as my other teammates advanced around the other side of the bunker to cover me, i had climbed over the wall and started to walk towards the tarp, one of the guys came out and my teammates had shot him, however the other guy was still unaware his teammate had been shot.So i went into the doorway of the tarp and fired about 4 shots on semi to kill him but he wasnt taking his hits, so me being very fustrated i had fired many rounds into him on full auto.

When he realised he had been shot the guy was very mad but i had calmly explained the situation with what happened and he had admited he had not felt his hit and he was totaly cool with it(i felt really bad), but on the other had his mouthy teammate who had been shot when he walked out, was trying to defend the guy i had shot repeatedly. So the bloke who had been ok with shooting him started trying to calm the mouthy guy down, anyway they were both shouting at eachother that much that a marshall had given the mouthy guy a warning after the other bloke had explained the situatuion, by this time i had gone before there was any heavy conflict between them ater the marshall had left.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

I'm far more educated than you give me credit for.

South west wargames, at wrangaton industrial estate, although our next team outing might well be Cornwall Airsoft assault.
    Fancy doing some woodland again, it's been a long time since I did outdoor stuff.
    However should you decide to come down I should be able to accommodate that in my plans.

Leave a comment:

• forei
    replied

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Bravo sir, bravo.
    Mr H.C Anderson would be proud of that fine piece of literature. :D
    You just moved a little bit higher on my chart of educated people for knowing Andersen, but still quite low,

Anyhow what is your local site called as I might have one last weekend before school starts.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Bravo sir, bravo.
    Mr H.C Anderson would be proud of that fine piece of literature. :D

Leave a comment:

• loki7491
    replied

On work computer... can't like or thank....

But thanks, i liked that.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X