Server too busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server too busy

I dont know if its just me, but this happens ALOT. I can barely click on 4 things without this occuring, then having to wait like 1-2 minutes for the 'server to be alright again'...

If this is an isolated incidence, then ok, but if multiple people are getting, maybe look into a better server?

lol just happened now when I clicked submit new thread.... *Sigh*
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: Server too busy

Im getting it every other thing i click on and have to wait about the same before i can actually do something.

Comment

It happens at 11pm every day (and around 5pm ish) as the forum is hoset on a shared server. They really need new hosting, but this has been bought up time and time again.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        It happens at 11pm every day (and around 5pm ish) as the forum is hoset on a shared server. They really need new hosting, but this has been bought up time and time again.
        The amount of advertising and sales they get through running this Forum, you think they could fork out an extra £100 a month for better hosting. [Just a guess at hosting costs there.. but I know they arent that much!]

And it is litterally every couple of clicks, and the wait is ridiculous...
        Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Getting it all the time.

Comment

They currently use 1+1's VIP hosting, which means people pay extra to be crammed onto one server. I always thought that if they can display that page, why not just what i click on?
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

me too, every day

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                They currently use 1+1's VIP hosting, which means people pay extra to be crammed onto one server. I always thought that if they can display that page, why not just what i click on?
                Less data on that page, probably caches in a different way too.
                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Im supposed to be making an order with Zero One tomorrow, just buying BBs and the like, amounting about £70, but to be honest, im half tempted to take my custom elsewhere if this is how they support their customers with half arsed hosting and prolonged waits.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
                    Im supposed to be making an order with Zero One tomorrow, just buying BBs and the like, amounting about £70, but to be honest, im half tempted to take my custom elsewhere if this is how they support their customers with half arsed hosting and prolonged waits.
                    To be fair dude, not many other retailers pay for a forum so I don't think it's right you justify not ordering from z1 because their forum is slow.
                    . .

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
                      Because most other stores out there offer a forum for people to discuss stuff. /sarcasm Heck we can even buy and sell stuff on here, and ZeroOne gets none of that.

ZeroIn very likely doesn't provide ZeroOne with anymore funds, in fact it probably detracts from profit due to the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
                        Because most other stores out there offer a forum for people to discuss stuff. /sarcasm Heck we can even buy and sell stuff on here, and ZeroOne gets none of that.

ZeroIn very likely doesn't provide ZeroOne with anymore funds, in fact it probably detracts from profit due to the classifieds.
                        I dont agree... Zero In is the main airsoft forum, and particularly now with the increased advertising of Z1 products around the forum, I think people would definatly go to Z1 before any other airsoft site to purchase their goods. I know I do!
                        Granted the classifieds may reduce purchases, but alot of people only buy new, and this forum is a fantastic gateway to purchase from them only..

I am still going to buy Z1 :P lol I just wanted to proove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post

I have to say I also disagree with that last bit.
                          I was a few clicks away from a WE P226 on Sunday purely because I saw it at the top of the pistols classified section.
                          Never brought the P226 but settled on a PX4 nonetheless.

Comment

Fair play, I can't say ZeroIn has generated any money for ZeroOne from me though, yet about £4-500 to other users.

Then again, I use adblock anyways and ZeroOne doesn't stock much in the way of kit I'm interested in I am afraid to say.

Comment

So basically Zero One- fork out an extra £50-£100 a month and provide us with better hosting and we'll forever <3 you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
                              Working...
                              X