iTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feedback score?

steve cheers for replyin with answer on here , same time got pm from rampage

but most of the previous traders are hardly online , and as you say , the old feedback is here for now so only temp time frame then ,

Comment

Re: iTrader

Shame but i think people can just loo kat your previous threads and such imo.

Comment

like the idia not likeing the idia of have to winge at every one to re submit if i'm honest
        and the other thing i have 2 bad marks down by my name thats it againts 10 i think whats to stop me from only asking the good traders to leave feed back again
        i could just do that and make it look like i'm 100% which i try to be despite missing a few post dates and one thing geting lost in royal fail
        but you may rember destroyer
        lets let that be enough said

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
          , the old feedback is here for now so only temp time frame then ,
          Unknown thats why I said for now

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
            So basicly all our trades we have done now count for ziltch.

I brought this up with the admin whilst they were online as i have been buying/selling/trading on here for years and i don't want my feedback, which i worked hard to get, to just disappear. Future buyers will not know how reliable etc i am. I PM'd admin politely about this and got the usual response, which was nothing. Nice to know the mods and Admin are doing their SUPPORT role as well as their zero tolerance enforcing role... :/

If i'm being honest i think this new system sucks. Leave things as they are, K.I.S.S
            My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Sorry, dident see the thread in Forum Feedback, I was looking in here for it.
              Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

well if they are deleted full time , i think the old feedback shold be converted into new format and shuffled over , as will free space and be better all around , even if it is a bit at a time ,

say doing the guys with over 2000 posts first as they will have loads ,
                then 1500+
                then 1000-1500
                600-1000
                200-600
                then newbies

Comment

Originally posted by simon View Post
                  Sorry, dident see the thread in Forum Feedback, I was looking in here for it.
                  I meant there feedback at the bottom of I trader

Comment

All my trades so far have been positive. In my pm's I still have a record of who I have dealt with. Should I go back through them all and leave them an I-trader post??
                    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

So how do i make a new post for someone. I don't see the option anywhere

Edit i see now. Click on the number below there name

Comment

I quite like this system... :S I've got a long feedback thread too and I appreciate that Dan's is even longer, and it does suck to risk losing them but it's gotta be said that Rate a Trader was clunky, awkward to use and a lot of people couldn't be bothered to seek out the threads (leading to multiple scams committed by the likes of callofduty). I think a feedback system like this is way overdue.

The loss of old feedback is regrettable, but hey it's zeroin... if everything was perfect what would we have to complain about

Comment

Not you Sci Fi Steve, I meant Guard Snipers comment.
                          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Have merges the two itrader threads thread so sorry if the posts above this one appear a little disjointed.

Comment

So Steve if a forum user was to have been proved to rip somebody off in the past would that warrant a negative comment in the new system?

Also is there any way to turn off the PM notification of feedback? I have a lot of PM traffic and a lot of trades going on so thats going to fill my inbox ridiculously quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                                So Steve if a forum user was to have been proved to rip somebody off in the past would that warrant a negative comment in the new system?

Also is there any way to turn off the PM notification of feedback? I have a lot of PM traffic and a lot of trades going on so thats going to fill my inbox ridiculously quickly.

1.If you wish to repost your previous feedback then you can. (but the same rules as the old system only leave feedback for trades that you have done ) no third party feedback.

2. The only way to turn of the feedback, that I know of is through the subscription section of the Users CP, would have to do one by one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caveira Find out more about Caveira
                                Working...
                                X