Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Loadouts guide in the Gear section

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
    Has anyone ever seen a German loadout? Not just someone wearing Flecktarn, I mean someone that actually looks like the Bundeswehr.
    Yes there was a team at my local a while ago with some very good Bundeswehr loadouts. One of them plays regularly there. And if we end up with very few on there it can always be merged with the others thread.

Sounds tip top Mods/Admins.

Comment

Sorry if I am beating an old horse but is this going to be implemented?

Comment

yep have seen a british WW1 loadout my own is a WW11 italian paratrooper loadout like the camo ?

Comment

Id say

NATO SF sub
          General army sub (ruskies and insurgent loadouts included)
          vietnam
          ww2
          filmtvgame sub

Comment

I am dubious as to peoples ability to be able to post in the right section. Not everyone knows where different loadouts come from. Newbies may end up making a mess of the section.

Comment

In that case why not have the subsections as read only (if possible), the loadout guides still get posted in 'loadouts' but when a very good or useful one is posted it could then be moved to the read only section. Then when someone asks about said loadout a single reply of 'Please see xxx guide for information.'

Comment

Not to wee on anybodies bonfire intentionally.

Similar system is used on a forum a bit like Arnold . Problem is you get threads with ~50 pages which are a mixture of photos, questions and banter. Understandably people don't wish to read through all that, so post again. Other thing is people post up guides, and photo hosting expired leaving a whole load of dud picture link.

Maybe people should come up with a "guide" to their favourite loadout/theme, and that should be locked?

Comment

I have introduced the sub forums on a trial basis, if users still continuously re-post the same thing, then I may simply merge them all back into the 1 forum.

If a section doesn't seem to be that active/needed I will remove it, and obviously if another section is required I may add it.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Abbadon101 Find out more about Abbadon101
                  Working...
                  X