Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Q&A On Recent Events

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
    1:Why is it that mods lock threads without leaving a message as to why? I know sales threads are closed when it is confirmed sold, but alot of threads are locked for one reason or another with no explanation as to why.

It would save alot of "why is my thread gone?" feedback threads that get locked and deleted in much the same way.

2: What is the ratio of Mods to users? Am I right in thinking hat it is about 8 mods to 4000 something users?
    Most of the time you should be able to work out why a thread is locked. A lot of the time it is because the question has been answered. Some of the time it is because the thread has clearly gone off topic and closing the thread is the sensible option to avoid it going further without the valid information being lost.

The list of moderators can be found here:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showgroups.php

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post
      Hi Rampage,

I have a Question, and i feel alot of people are asking themselves the same thing,

Why is it that I can make a thread,to personally insult,and be little you.
      Yet, Dave, had a disagrement with you/your moderating team's moral's to do with a racist regime/group(for a loadout),which was a legit dissagrement,

would you not agree that the punishment was defferential between the two of us ?

Also you have banned,Salvation for Duplicate account ? I agree with that, thats fair enough,as it is against the Forum Rules,

Yet LTPurcy, is a duplicate account of Minisnipa, and hes been on here for a very long time,
      i dont mean to grass you in Purcy, but you did tell me that most of the mods knew,and it is not one rule for you, and another for some one else,

Semp

Although your thread was offensive, I don't really care what you think of me. I chose to shorten your ban.

As I have said, Dave has had many many warnings, infractions and bans about such actions in the past, he was on a very thin thread. He clearly hasn't learnt, thus he has now been banned permanently.

Comment

The user Parky received a temporary ban after creating a trolling thread in which he insulted my moderating team and I, nothing to do with any PMs.

Comment

Other questions answered via PM

Comment

rampage, why did you close tank thread on the m249 hop up? you responded with, "call zero in" and closed,

should he not have been able to respond to it?

ive been talking to him and he had tried zero in also and they dont have any in for the time being, so he wanted to know of anywhere else, be it new or second hand.

IMO it was a bit hastey to close it straight away.

Comment

Discussion about other retails is not permitted. Thus to stop it before it starts I closed the thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
              Working...
              X