This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why has my thread been closed?

i really am getting picked on now why was my g&p sentry club thread locked? whats wrong with it?

Re: why has my thread been closed?

I am seeing aloth of threads, cloed. recently I havent had many closed but I have had quite a few moved without anyone telling me.

Comment

Its not like they are use different system like PTW or sopmod, they use a standard V2 gearbox with different externals to your standard M4. Its like having an AEG users club.
      Looks like someone saw the future
      Originally posted by BROWNING91
      MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

well still the sentry is a popular aeg that looks a bit different from the norm i cant see the harm in it at all

Comment

I think to stop a million threads of all the variations of all the weapons

Comment

Its essentially a body kit, shall I start a thundermaul thread?
            MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

well if the sopmod guys can have em i cant see why not and it would only last five mins and get pushed to the bottom so i really dont see what the problem is just seems like im constantly getting picked on by the mods ive already been told not to laugh

Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
              Its essentially a body kit, shall I start a thundermaul thread?
              well its a forum so why the hell not!!! thats what there for!
              Last edited by GadgetMaster; 14 October, 2010, 10:36.

Comment

i mod closed my thread on looking for a m249 hop, he simply put, ring zeroone and never gave me chance to say i've aready done that........

Comment

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64187
                  If you need to know anything about the inside of your sentry

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2843
                  If you want to know peoples opinion about the outside of your sentry

The SOPMOD thread is different, as there isnt a tech thread about it and its got all the info you need in 1 thread. As I've already said the sentry is a V2 gearbox, so its nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by theairsofttank View Post
                    i mod closed my thread on looking for a m249 hop, he simply put, ring zeroone and never gave me chance to say i've aready done that........
                    there are people on here too who could sell you one didnt they think of that?
                    did you put it in the wanted section?

and yeah the biggest problem with this forum in my opinion is that its linked so tightly to a shop if it wasn't it would be much more free even as im typing i bet this threads going to get closed

Comment

I can actualy see both sides of this one.
                      As said if it were allowed then there would be 100s & 100s of threads for every different variation of every different gun.
                      But also isnt that what a forum is for?

Comment

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64187
                        If you need to know anything about the inside of your sentry

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2843
                        If you want to know peoples opinion about the outside of your sentry

The SOPMOD thread is different, as there isnt a tech thread about it and its got all the info you need in 1 thread. As I've already said the sentry is a V2 gearbox, so its nothing special.
                        im not after info! im interested in peoples opinions and want to see what personal variations they've made its a forum that's the whole point of a forum

Comment

If you read past the first few lines of that you just quoted you'd notice that it has the word opinion in it.
                          Having threads about just one gun creats more clutter, and people have to look through more pages, people would use the search bar less and there would be more duplicate threads, then people would get the "use the search function" reply.
                          Its all very annoying to read.

Comment

fair enough i can see both sides i cant imagine there being an m4 owners club or a p90 owners club but i think its a bit stifling on a forum that's designed for exchange of opinion and info if its because theres not enough bandwidth to take it then fine and as long as it happened to everyone and not just me

If you read past the first few lines of that you just quoted you'd notice that it has the word opinion in it.
                            Having threads about just one gun creats more clutter, and people have to look through more pages, people would use the search bar less and there would be more duplicate threads, then people would get the "use the search function" reply.
                            Its all very annoying to read.
                            well if you dont want to wade through sentry stuff then dont click on the thread i cant see the problem of clutter since its all contained in a thread you dont have to go through if you dont want to
                            Last edited by GadgetMaster; 14 October, 2010, 10:37.

Comment

I saw the thread. I am not interested in sentries or any M4 variant for that matter. However some people are. Starbuck I would suggest you do a search for a gun, any gun, and see how many threads for that particular gun crop up. Bet it's more than one.

I agree with Balbosa. I think it as been quiet on here lately and the Mods need to flex their muscles once in a while.

As for a warning for laughing, give me a break. I think a certain Mod need to get out in the open air a little more. He could end up looking like the guy from the South Park WoW episode
                              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X