Collapse

Tapatalk problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell one solution on one phone and another problem pops up on a completley different phone.
    Dont you just love technology guys.

Comment

Anyone else finding that when opening a topic and going to the first unread post takes you, every time, to the wrong post?
      Last edited by Rampage; 13 December, 2010, 13:40.

Comment

Re: Tapatalk problems.

I have the new update and I'm getting the same problem as tisane, it gives me a black screen and then takes me to the home page after 10 minutes or so of use. I am using an iPhone 3G so I can't kill apps at the moment.
        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

has anyone else used the "footprint" thing in tapatalk? What do you think?
          Personally I think its quite cool... but pointless.

Comment

Ive used the "footprint" It could be a really good feature but, as with most similar features (Fbook location etc.) it's only useful when you have lots of people using the feature It is fun though

+1 Savaged Wolf. Surprising how many issues this sorts out

Comment

No Probs glad I could help
              sigpic

Comment

It doesnt seem to be doing it automatically and until it does, this feature is a bit of a nonstarter!

Comment

It wont do it automaticaly otherwise there would be prints covering the entire map with every step we take.

Seems good for finding Z1 members that are local for sales or even meeting people at games.

Comment

I guess thats true. it could only show you the ones in a certain radius or something. That would be fairly useful!

Comment

I think if everyone used it, it could make it a really useful tool - especially if you're going to a different site and you're looking for someone to meet there.

Comment

Foot print is actually awesome!

I had the update second it came out. Didn't see point but now it's amazing. I can see who lives near me Which will help with trades.

Is awesome .- just my 2piece
                        sigpic

Comment

I have just upgraded to the latest version (came out a day or so ago) and now seem to be struggling with loading more topics, it is almost like it refreshes the current page. Could be lack of signel or something, though I would expect an error in that case.

Other than that, the new version (on android) gives you the ability to report posts now. I'm waiting for the ability to move/delete threads and posts :D

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                            Other than that, the new version (on android) gives you the ability to report posts now. I'm waiting for the ability to move/delete threads and posts :D
                            Sounds like a good shout for you moderatory types! Worth upgrading for us mere mortals?

Comment

Dont know if its tapatalk or Zero in generaly but its doin my nut in!!
                              Tried to post a sale now 3 times and everytime it tells me "zero in is not part of the tapatalk list"
                              And the forum itself latley is at a snail pace at this time of night!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                              Working...
                              X