U18 Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U18 Users

in northan irland we were able to take our wepons back with us. On UC's our Longs were propped by our beds and pistols were kept on holster's hanging from the bed post. We also kep't our helments on in fear that a wall would come blasting in. My point it the whole thing is flored to pieces.

Comment

Age tags and photo ID? Dont mean to be funny but this is a toy gun forum...

If someone is selling an IF then its their responsibility to get proof of id, the mods shouldnt have to "spoon feed" everyone.
      From where im sitting the forum works so if it isnt broke, dont fix it
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue,
      In soviet russia,
      Poem reads you!

Comment

+1 to that Wolf, took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

It must have been when she was kissing me? (Who was that?> Meatloaf?)

Yeah but that's true though. It's the responsibility of the seller as well as the buyer to make sure the deal is legit.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

how can you verify an ID anyway , its the internet its not like its in person where you can look at them and their photo on the ID card

people could easily use other ids claiming it was them

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              how can you verify an ID anyway , its the internet its not like its in person where you can look at them and their photo on the ID card

people could easily use other ids claiming it was them
              As per this thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52896

Comment

Not really, your average less honest seller is not going to able to produce a scan of a driving licence with correct address on easily.

Comment

All of this boils down to good old fashioned honesty. Yes, some people on this forum don't have it, but then there is a simple solution to that, just don't trade with them. Those on this forum who are honest will either tell you they are under 18 or not. And it is also down to the seller themselves to check for registration, age etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
                    in northan irland we were able to take our wepons back with us. On UC's our Longs were propped by our beds and pistols were kept on holster's hanging from the bed post. We also kep't our helments on in fear that a wall would come blasting in. My point it the whole thing is flored to pieces.
                    Yeah but that was an operational theatre, completely different

And another point, if you were in NI, you'd have been over 18.....
                    Originally posted by Bluegill
                    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

it's the same principal, and yes we left about 20men behind because they were 17 and on their 18th they came over the water to join us.

Comment

I have to say as an Under 18 user, I think its not a bad idea, and when I first saw these labels popping up, I actually Pm'd Rampage to set my rank to it. Reading through this thread however, I wasn't aware that it was supposed to be preventing RIFs from being sold to them.

Saying that, I do think that there is a fair bit of prejudice that comes with the label of being under 18. Most people are going to assume that our advice isn't as valid as someone who is over 18, when many of us on here are avid airsofters, who fix/upgrade our own guns, and do know a thing or two about airsoft.

Yes, there are going to be a few exceptions, but the same goes for the rest of the forum too.

My point is, I'm fine with being labelled as an under 18, as long as people are not prejudiced towards me, and judge me for it, when I have done nothing wrong, or do actually know what I'm talking about.

Comment

^ My respect, this man has.

Comment

Damn. Missed the edit button, in the first paragraph, it sounds like I intended to buy RIFs... This is not the case haha, just clearing that up in case some people started to wonder...

And cheers Parky

Comment

Originally posted by da1994 View Post
                              I have to say as an Under 18 user, I think its not a bad idea, and when I first saw these labels popping up, I actually Pm'd Rampage to set my rank to it. Reading through this thread however, I wasn't aware that it was supposed to be preventing RIFs from being sold to them.

Saying that, I do think that there is a fair bit of prejudice that comes with the label of being under 18. Most people are going to assume that our advice isn't as valid as someone who is over 18, when many of us on here are avid airsofters, who fix/upgrade our own guns, and do know a thing or two about airsoft.

Yes, there are going to be a few exceptions, but the same goes for the rest of the forum too.

My point is, I'm fine with being labelled as an under 18, as long as people are not prejudiced towards me, and judge me for it, when I have done nothing wrong, or do actually know what I'm talking about.
                              If that was shorter I would sig it.

Good on you mate, I completely agree with you. There are certain members on here, not naming any names, that are extremely quick to assume that ALL under 18s want to rob shops with their guns and play on the street with them in plain veiw. I know many under 18s who play airsoft...I also know alot of adults who play it, and if Im to be completely honest, I think that some of the adults I know are more likely to get themselves arrested with their airsoft guns than the kids! lol

Age superiority...I think thats the problem here....I admit, I myself have been superior because of my age sometimes.

Comment

Yeah age of the player is in no way connected to the maturity of the player.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nick Find out more about nick
                                Working...
                                X