Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do we need more moderators/assistants?

Originally posted by nick View Post
    Aggreed with the above. But what experiance do you have, you told me that you and Pc's dont get on.
    I never claimed to have experiance with Forum admin stuff and no me and PC's are not the best of friends. My experiance in leadership ranges from leading 30 soldiers through life or death situations. I think that qualifies me to talk about leadership dont you? If you dont value my opinion dont aggree with it, then say i am wrong please. If you see a better solution, offer it.

Comment

Yeah, it's like when you take kids (U16) out on trips etc, apparently it's one staff member for every 10 kids.

I personally believe that it should be 1 assistant (at least) for every 200 members, if not more as above.

I voted Yes and if you add the percentages, 48+21 = 69% - a higher percentage want more than not (of those who have voted).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
        pfft. *mutter* stupid mods and theyre stupid accurate vocabulary *mutter*
        pfft. *mutter* stupid mods and their stupid accurate vocabulary *mutter*

I fixed it again for you - LOL

Originally posted by midas View Post
        Thas moor lyke ut!

Oh and have no fear....GadgetMaster missed the full stop between, 'you and smiley.'
        The smiley was a continuation, not a new sentance :p

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
          Aggreed with the above. But what experiance do you have, you told me that you and Pc's dont get on.
          'Experience' would be the correct spelling. You too James_Bond! Let's keep it tidy chaps!
          Signature Removed

Comment

As it should also be 'Agreed', not 'aggreed'.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bond View Post
              I never claimed to have experiance with Forum admin stuff and no me and PC's are not the best of friends. My experiance in leadership ranges from leading 30 soldiers through life or death situations. I think that qualifies me to talk about leadership dont you? If you dont value my opinion dont aggree with it, then say i am wrong please. If you see a better solution, offer it.

Crow officer :D

Besides you only need admins to keep the trolls out.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                yeah but if the thread has been updated by the seller saying sold then how do you not know its been sold? you can't blame the mods, the seller should update it
                I can give you 5 links of threads clearly saying SOLD at the end, with the remark "please close"

@ Mongo....if you spent that much attention to spelling on this forum as you just did with me, you'd have a full-time job.... so stop correcting ffs because of a spelling fault I made using my phone.
                If you really wanna make the world a better place start by correcting people that keep saying MAURI instead of MARUI. Or are they all foreign too? Numb nuts....

Comment

Originally posted by Mercenary View Post
                  I can give you 5 links of threads clearly saying SOLD at the end, with the remark "please close"
                  yeah but its not the end of the world when you go on a thread and see its sold. its not like you wasted loads of time on the item messaging the seller and stuff.

Personally I just don't think its a massive deal

I do agree that more mods could help with these minor administrative problems though
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                    yeah but its not the end of the world when you go on a thread and see its sold. its not like you wasted loads of time on the item messaging the seller and stuff.

Personally I just don't think its a massive deal

I do agree that more mods could help with these minor administrative problems though
                    In all fairness though, I have 4 sales threads that should of been closed a long time ago that I still recieve the odd message about, it's not a major issue in the slightest but up until a little while ago they would of been shut within minutes of me saying it's sold.

Don't really know what's going on with it, or maybe the fact that people sit there day after day trashing the mods that they just can't be arsed anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetMaster View Post
                      pfft. *mutter* stupid mods and their stupid accurate vocabulary *mutter*

I fixed it again for you - LOL

The smiley was a continuation, not a new sentance :p
                      Sentence lol. Jooooke

Comment

Poll and thread closed, un-needed thread, I decide

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                        Working...
                        X