This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Pictures in Sales Threads

I might remind people that Dan Gilliam and 'callofduty', two of the biggest scammers in UK airsoft, used pictures...

Comment

This has come up a number of times.

At the end of the day, it is your choice to purchase or not.

The threads with the most information and pictures shift the quickest at the best price, but as buyers that is not our problem.

On the flip side, I've picked up some real bargains (as in 50% less than normal price!) due to poor descriptions.

Comment

Agree that some people might not have a camera(but not sure i believe it), but I think in this day and age that everyone has a phone - even little kids - my 12 & 13yr old nieces have pay as you go phones for emergencies and my 5yr old nephew has a collection of old phones from the family that pretty much all have cameras - even the crappest of phones have cameras these days, I know it's not going to stop folk ripping you off, but it just bugs me.
        Especially if it is a pricey bit of kit - if a dude has a gun worth a 2 or 3 hundred quid to sell, i'm pretty sure he can afford a tenner for a phone with camera. Anyway, good to see it bugs other people too haha.
        I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

bugs me, no need to put a thread up worth alot of money with no pics, as said, you wouldnt do it on autotrader!

Piccies just wet the appetite!
          sigpic

Comment

The problem I find is when people say that it's an M4 with this and that on it and if you don't know what half the stuff is you won't have a clue what it looks like. Same with custom paint jobs. It's just good practice to show what you are selling. I call BS on people who say they don't have a camera, every mobile phone comes with a camera these days, even if it's a rubbish camera it's better than nothing.

Comment

I do think it is important to actually show what you are selling.
              I mean, if your selling something second hand people are bound to want to see what kind of condition it's in before they accept buying it
              WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
              sigpic

Comment

Whilst posting weather pictures are available or not is required for the template, it is not and will never be mandatory to actually provide pictures.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crzyhorse88 Find out more about crzyhorse88
                Working...
                X