Not receiving feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not receiving feedback

I mostly leave feedback for people who respond to messages quick or with major purchases like RIFs. I am most of the time not bothered because like others state, It's optional. If you leave me feedback, I will do the same, but I am not gonna ask for it.

Comment

see the way i see it is, if you have a good service with good comms, fast postage etc, then you should leave the seller feedback as well as the buyer. All hell seems to break loose if someone has a bad service and theres threads made and people pm'd and complaints made, so the whole "i do it if i want to" is a bit crap to me. because if it was you who recieved something crap and had a bad experience would would be all over the sellers itrader, so why not if its a good transaction?

Laziness tbh... you have a good service, reward the seller/buyer with feedback, you certainly would if it was a bad service, so i dont see the issue.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

It's not compulsary. For my first few trades, I didn't actually leave feedback as I hadn't taken the time to work the system out. I bought the items, they arrived, I told the seller I was happy, and that's that.

Nowadays I take the time to leave feedback, and it's nice to have it left for me too, but as it's not enforced (and I don't believe it should be), I don't get all het up if someone forgets, and I don't see the massive issue.

I don't see the need for a raft of T&Cs attached to a sale, but if that's how you roll, then you crack on. Personally, as long as I've paid the agreed amount, I don't see why I should have to jump through hoops. A gentle "and if you're happy with how the transaction went, I'd appreciate (and reciprocate) the positive feedback..." would surely suffice as you seal the deal.
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          What I do is any item I sell I wait for feedback to come to me, that way I know they have it and are happy author, then I leave some back.

If I don't hear anything, I just leave it!
          Have to say - that's what I do. I normally PM the buyer when I've posted the item saying something like "it's in the post. When you receive it please leave me some feedback and I will do the same". If they don't, then neither do I!

On the other hand, when I receive something from someone that I've bought I leave feedback for them asap. Still don't get the feedback returned 100% of the time!

Comment

I've found that of you do a truly sterling job on a trade, that people simply cannot leave you feedback fast enough. Same with customer service, no-one does (or indeed should) congratulate you for merely doing your job or maintaining your end of the deal. They only ever raise a point if service has been exemplary or well below standard. Maybe look to your methods of trading.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I agree people not leaving feedback isnt nice as it all helps the forum as people can tell how good or now a seller is.

Again as said you cant make someone do it but id like to thing a large number of the members would but there is always a exception as in everything in life.

J

Comment

i havnt really been on this forum long, but i have just given feed back on someone and think the system is great, however, like some of you, i hope they take the time to feed back me... if not its not as if progress was made

Comment

Ive sold loads and got a good score but there are many who dont leave feedback of any kind, I now dont leave it till others do.

So if ive sold you something and you want feedback please leave some for me:D

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                    I've found that of you do a truly sterling job on a trade, that people simply cannot leave you feedback fast enough. Same with customer service, no-one does (or indeed should) congratulate you for merely doing your job or maintaining your end of the deal. They only ever raise a point if service has been exemplary or well below standard. Maybe look to your methods of trading.
                    When you get on a bus that's on time, comfortable and gets to the destination on time, do you send a letter to the bus company thanking them?

No. We don't. I only use this as an example as I'm in the middle of a complaint with a bus company and written a 1,500 word essay to them!

At the end of the day, as stated, it's not a compulsory section of the forum, merely a feature.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dumah Find out more about Dumah
                    Working...
                    X