X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Private Messaging - A Rant

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    You haven't done anything wrong, I was saying the guy should have reported you. You said you were only trying to trick him, but he didn't know that
    Oh I see. But if he said he was willing to sell it to me I might say why not to my friend or get my father to buy it on behalf of me on behalf of my mate. If that made sense which it should...

Comment

Read the VCRA. You may not funds to someone to purchase on your behalf. And you may not carry out services to repay them for buying you the gift.
      Last edited by Gaffa; 5 April, 2011, 19:19. Reason: cleaning

Comment

Oh dear. I should be locked away for life! Do you expect every person who is under 18 only get their guns from gifts? Airsofting is hard enough for an adult but when someone is under 18 it is even harder, but I try to follow the law and rules.

Comment

If i were you RPK your making it worse for your self. how can you expect this sport to survive?
          sigpic

Comment

How are you trying to follow the law and rules by trying to get around them. You a directly breaking them. It's people like you that spoil it for the rest of the younger generation. I certainly do hope you get caught breaking the law and you and your dad get the book thrown at you. It's what you fully deserve

Comment

I'm sorry my father isn't a billionaire and can gift me guns. There isn't any danger because whats the proof that I have gave my Dad money for the rifle. Instead of taking your anger out at me take it out on people who are actually going to get the sport banned, for example people who use them in public places. I'm very safe and I'm not endangering the sport. Lets leave now yeah?

Comment

mate please.. for your own sake . shh yours just making a bigger and bigger hole.
                sigpic

Comment

The proof is on here you sad little child. It's all backed up to a mainframe server. Your I.P can be linked to your internet provider, which will then be linked to your address. So in other words your SCREWED!!!

Of course you are endangering the sport. Your actively looking to break the law. How is that not putting the sport in danger?

Comment

There is no proof that I have gave him the money because of the gun... If my Dad legally buys one online, then I give him the money how is there proof. I'm trying to leave it but I'm not just gonna let it go like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RPK for president. View Post
                      Doesn't mean I was going to buy his gun. I was raising funds so when my Father buys it on my behalf I can give him the cash. I'm not digging.
                      Is that not your username?

Did you not post that?

Because i can see it quite clearly.

Comment

that fact that you had intent to do it and mentioned it on here is more than enough to convict you;....

i wash my hands
                        sigpic

Comment

This has been locked and no more is being done to the thread (by me at least). I honestly believe the higher uppers should see this one.

Oh, and I wouldn't try to get around the VCRA... Gun crime is intolerable and carries a very heavy sentence.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
                          Working...
                          X