private messaging/sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private messaging/sales

private messaging seems to be playing up. It doesnt show sent messages and i'm not really sure people are getting the messages i'm sending.

Not being able to comment on sales thread seems to be causing more than just me problems

Re: private messaging/sales

Afaik, sent messages don't show up unless you save them before you send them... At least, they've never saved for me...
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

i think zero in are trying to fix something.. i tried it said you can't post in classifieds pm them instead? and did you click the little button underneath the send button which says something like save sent item or something?

Comment

PM's and the forum in general is being a Bi*ch at the moment.

Slow, unresponsive and time consuming so I don't think the problem is at your end.

Comment

Go to user CP and to the bottom and turn on "save sent items" in private messaging

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
            Go to user CP and to the bottom and turn on "save sent items" in private messaging
            +1 thats what I had to do.
            sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

My biggest issue is people not messaging back when you have a general query about the sale, ignorant ba*ta*ds!
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

or when you pm someone with an offer and they dont even reply its part of the barter system lol
                sigpic
                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                  or when you pm someone with an offer and they dont even reply its part of the barter system lol
                  Yeah, if its a sensible offer that is. I think Id ignore if it was just a plain silly offer (which I have heard a lot of on here at times.
                  But sensible or close to sensible Id reply.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Well I mean if someone wants £60 and you go in at £40 or £30 its kinda blatant that your trying to aim for £40 to £50 so its always best to reply if you want to sell your stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd go with that, apart from the ones you get within minutes of putting something up. I generally ignore those as I regard instant low-balling to be bad manners, rather than an attempt to barter.
                      Originally posted by palmer234
                      Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                      Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                      Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Well if its a fresh post you should ask them if there open to offers 1st 90% of the time I expect atleast some money off, personally I always slap a tiny bit on the price I want in the 1st place so that I can come down a bit to make people happy lol
                        sigpic

Comment

if I feel it's a genuine attempt to engage rather than a urine taking insta-low baller then I will message back telling them they that I will get back to them after the 3 day period when the first bump/price drop opportunity comes.

That is unless they are close enough to the current asking price and I need a quick sale.

insta-low ballers are disrepectful time wasters. Just because you can offer a price that's low soon after a sale has gone up, doesn't mean you should.

If it happened face to face, a well deserved response concerning sex and travel would be given.
                          Originally posted by palmer234
                          Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                          Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                          Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

No way face to face barter is the best you hold the item check it out then say "oh Im not sure about.................. would you maybe take £.... to make up for that ?" "what no ? come on Swerve were just a couple of mates here help me out" and so on
                            sigpic

Comment

And he says "no" point blank and youve either had a long journey for nothing or you pay the price he asks...lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
                              Working...
                              X