private messaging/sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: private messaging/sales

True very true, a hard sale is always tuff to fight but thats part of trading. I worked in both high pressure buying and hard sales so Ive been in every situation your skills get way better when you do it everyday with other peoples stock or money or both.

Sometimes I`ll buy something I dont even want or pay more then I want to just because I like someones pitch or they have use a tech I`ve not seen before and I want to see how they close, then Im paying for what I just stole from there "spill" or sales pitch I may have no interest in the product sometimes.

Some times Im really glad I dont do buys or sales anymore but when it comes to bartering I do miss the banter sometimes.

The one line thats never failed me in person is "my mummy said Im special make me feel special dont you make my mummy a lire" lol but you really have to pick your moment to use a gem like that I find it worked best on middle eastern`s.

Sometimes I`ll even barter in kfc or the kebab shop if Ive not got a deal in ages and feel the need to get my fix, its like a drug everyone wants a bargain and when you work for it its twice as sweet lol
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
    Working...
    X