X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: last feedback before I go

Originally posted by MAJIK View Post
    Yh lol
    I thought it was against forum rules to type in 'txt' talk 'lol'.

Comment

Good luck to anyone trying to find something even remotely affiliated to the military without the type of bureaucracy as seen above, etc.
      WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
      After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Proof like THIS: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=86927

A clear attempt to personally procure RIF/IFs

There was at least one other one, but it seems that it's been deleted, as he was tagged?

Edit: Also. Just WHY exactly would he receive unsolicited PMs from other site users asking if he wants their guns? Never happened to me or anyone I know.....unless of course he's asking for them.
        This is what I was referring to there being no proof of:

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        You also state that you "Regularly play with Rampage". I further assume that this is contextual within the field of airsofting? If it is also the case, why then, had you not been tagged as 'Under 18' previously if he was aware of this fact?

This statement by you, along with a statement made by Tyler, that he could "Do what he wants, as he was friends with Rampage" suggests that Rampage is not only colluding with children in the purchase of illegal materials, but that is also a whiff of corruption upon this forum?
        I've no doubt whatsoever that the user did attempt to buy guns, after all that's what got him the tag. I would have thought that when I wrote in my last post that "under-18 users are only tagged if there is evidence that they've attempted to purchase guns on the forum" would have been a bit of a giveaway

Do you know the forum names of everyone that plays at the sites you attend? I know I don't and I'm pretty sure that Rampage doesn't either. What does concern me though is that the post you linked to above is still open. I'm going to close and bin it, but I'm sure you'll see that as evidence of a cover-up, rather than getting rid of a thread that was left open by mistake when the user was tagged, which is what usually happens.

As far as unsolicited offers of guns are concerned, I've received a couple and I've also seen plenty of PMs reported in the mod section that are exactly that. In fact, very recently one user offered to sell a gun to a mod and openly stated that they wouldn't make any checks on the purchasers defence.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post

As far as unsolicited offers of guns are concerned, I've received a couple and I've also seen plenty of PMs reported in the mod section that are exactly that. In fact, very recently one user offered to sell a gun to a mod and openly stated that they wouldn't make any checks on the purchasers defence.
          and the dumba** of the year award goes to...
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
            and the dumba** of the year award goes to...
            How true, but not perhaps as good as the person who PM'd (I think it was) Gadget saying he'd pay extra as he didn't have any form of defence

I wish I could link to some of the stuff we get. I've tried before, but the mod only filter bu**ers them up

Requests for sales from people who admit to being under-18. Telling us that they know what they're doing is illegal but please can we ignore it "this time". Asking us to close threads even after we tell them they cam close them themselves and eventually do it as we're fed up with the repeated reports - just to get another report saying it needs to be closed still.

The list goes on and on.
            sigpic

Comment

Im sure this thread was about so called forum feedback, is it unreasonable to ask those moaning about under 18 buyers and sellers to simply create a new thread, its ironic that one of the reasons why blobface was complaining was that he had threads / posts deleted for moving off topic??? Yet this hasnt happened here, selective moderation maybe?
              Last edited by Rainbow6; 8 May, 2011, 18:57. Reason: Spelling
              sigpic

Comment

you have crossed the border to THE INTERNET, land of the bias and extremist mindset.
                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I don't agree with some of the modding styles on here or some rules but the mods themselves are really good and i've just learnt to del with it rather than to QQ.

also this should be closed now :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blobface Find out more about blobface
                  Working...
                  X