X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updating a thread is now bumping???

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    There is. It's a 'no-bump' plugin. Admin sets the no-bump time to 2 days 23 hrs 59 mins and anything added before that time doesn't bump the thread.
    Btw, the info does get added (to the last post) - it just doesn't bump the thread if done before the three days are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Btw, the info does get added (to the last post) - it just doesn't bump the thread if done before the three days are up.
      This would be perfect! I've got 3 threads to update now and would be good if I could just go and update them without fear of getting banned!
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Does sound good, and I've had a look at the plugin and it seems all above-board; details have been forwarded on to Capital R.

I'll lock the thread, and he can update it if he chooses to implement it or not.

Thanks Panoptes...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mike581 Ex Forces Find out more about Mike581
        Working...
        X