This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Names of traders to avoid

yo chris, i got a refund off you - cheers for that.

but how come it came down to that, i never did get an explenation-this would be a good oppertunity to explain - honestly, what the problem was that prevented you sending items out.

cheers rich
    'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Righty O - ok most of you will know that up until a certain date all my sales went well with good feedback.
      I then sold a whole bunch of stuff to get a systema turbo gearbox and motor.
      I sold about 25 items in one day and wrote everything down on a peice of paper, then i went onto paypal and seen prices that didnt add up with people names.
      So i ended up with 25 address, loads of different item, payments, names, everything got really confusing. So i tried to post out what i could which went well. I then started a security job that same week working 60 hours a week (12 hour shifts), night shifts and everything, no time to post. So i got money in and gave everone a refund all in good time, but paypal took ages to actually issue the refund to the receipients which made it look like i was scamming people which i wasnt, nor was my intention.

So basically is was a big mess but i didnt refund everyone asap.

It was hard to get all the user names and have the time back then to tell everyone one the reason of what was going on.

So sorry richy b for not giving you a explanation at time but i did try to get that refund to you asap.

I now have money coming in to post stuff, buy stuff and sort things out better - now down to 48 hours a week. So i dont have to do mass sales to gather money up lol.
      Last edited by Marksman1969; 26 September, 2009, 00:22.

Comment

like i said bud "thanks" i wasnt being sarcastic or anything, and yeah i did get it as fast as PP would allow. i just think you could have avoided a hole lot of this flak by just talking to peeps, i mean i didnt hear from you until i launched the dispute- i was gutted i really wanted that stock, had to get one sent from HK in the end lol.
        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Oh and the gearbox i sold to rampage at that same time - i did get that posted i swear but it really did get lost in the post as i told rampage at the time, that wasnt an excuse or anything, yet i gave him a full refund and yet no word back from Royal Mail. I gave him a refund and told him to tell me if it turned up, but no word back so it must be lost as i trust rampage being a mod an all.

For anybody about to post please read the entire thread before doing so, please!!! - it stops flaming and things get sorted out better. Thanks

Comment

Marksman (or BigJohn as I knew you),

I will start by saying this is not a flaming only a presentation of facts. You have to admit that these peoples trades were not single isolated incidents were they? You had similar problems on another forum (ASI) and your other alias on this forum in which you failed to provide the items that have been paid for.

The reason your family name has been dragged out is your insistence to continue trading but under different user names, this is not conducive to your case of ‘clearing your name’ since it is evident that you try to hide your identity.

One rather nasty name that does seem to apply to you (regardless on how intentional it is on your part it is): Liar.

We shall start at the beginning of my story about our deal… A few days after I paid for my items you PM’d me to tell me that the motor I bought from you was broken, so you swapped it for another promising to get that posted, this was fine. Three weeks roll around and no items or communications (my PMs were ignored even though I saw that you did come online), then I put a PayPal dispute in and I surprise surprise, I got some coms back!

Brilliant news for me so I thought I would give you another chance… You then told me the battery I had bought “had not arrived” hence the delay… if you did not have it why were you selling it! Anyway you then promised to send out the other items and refund me for the battery once I received them.

I waited another week like an idiot coms ceased and nothing arrived to which I escalated the dispute to claim in which PayPal refunded me… not you.

So let’s review… You repeatedly promised that the items I bought from you would be posted… this did not happen hence the rather unsavory label of liar, you then failed to keep contact to report said failure to post and left me waiting another week (on top of the three I previously gave you).

True NO MONEY WAS LOST (and I would like to stress that part) during the transaction on my part but that is NOT THE POINT (and I would like to stress that part also). You are, at worse: someone after short term unofficial loans to offset short term shortfalls in your own cash flow, or at best: a terribly unorganized, untrustworthy seller and timewaster.

If I got any of the facts wrong here feel free to correct me, but I have been nothing but courteous and patient to you and that was exploited for what seems a pointless end. The items were not even for me (they were for my fiancée) and the situation made me look like an idiot when I promised the items had been posted and they never showed.

If you cannot honour trade agreements: DO NOT TRADE. It is as simple as that, this is a forum not a shop so any trades on here are based on an element of trust and I am afraid you have lost that.
            Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Edited version
              The asi incident was one separate incident at a different time that didnt take place at asi, it was actually on the fort forum. The reason i got banned was that i wanted to sort it out with the guy via pm rather than on a public forum, which i think is reasonably fair. As the mods on there are complete twats who think they own airsoft in Northern Ireland. Again if you read that thread i was polite, but others insulted me. I clearly came on stating my intentions trying to sort things out but that wasnt good enough for them as the mods where trying to set up a mini forum paypal dispute, which isnt a good idea especially when names, address, funds and other sensitive data that quite frankly has no business in a public forum as this only grown mass hatred when people dont know the facts. (Taking about ASI not zeroin before i get banned lol)

I did issue you a refund well well before you actually received it. I seen alot of people said that they fought long hard battles lol with paypal to get their funds back, but in truth when i was reading their posts on the forum i had already refunded them which i found really strange, so it obviously took weeks to clear via paypal.

If you send me a pm of the date that you received the refund i will send you proof to show that i issue well prior to that. Honestly!!!
              Last edited by Marksman1969; 26 September, 2009, 06:25.

Comment

Closed until I have a chance to sort this out.

please refrain from making anymore threads or comments on the matter until a course of action is has been decided on.

and marksman please refrain from making any post in the classifieds

Thank You

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Keeper of Secrets TreadStone Captain and Team Sniper. Find out more about The Keeper of Secrets
                Working...
                X