Sold Action...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sold Action...

I had about 10 more requests for the HK416 in bits after I'd closed the thread,so something else would be useful...:D

Comment

I think honestly, just access to the prefix variable would be enough (forum software allowing)

It is important to not allow direct edits to the title as a fully deleted title (for instance) creates an un-clickable link or an heavily changed title will make it downright impossible to re-find a thread for use as evidence. It's a form of thread removal which is what you want to avoid.

Comment

Firstly, please DO NOT report threads that have sold, if you really think that you need to specify further than the closed thread that your item has now sold (to stop the 100000s of PMs you all seem to be getting), then please PM a mod/assistant linking to the thread and they will happily add SOLD to either the title, or item for you.

Secondly, this was brought up not too long back, and is still undergoing consideration.

Thanks

Comment

Thats fair enough Rampage, As I said originally, its something I expected had already been discussed.
          Thanks dude
          Kiran Payne
          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S3V3R Marshalled at ZED Adventures The Mall (RIP). I build ships (proper ones) and I shoot guns (toy ones). Find out more about S3V3R
          Working...
          X