Zeroin back up now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeroin back up now?

Is it back up for good now or is it still going to be going offline a few times before it's back up for good?

Re: Zeroin back up now?

Time will Tell mate. hope it stays up for a while longer this time
    rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

We suspect a possible DoS attempt aimed at the forum to take down the server which is why we had to shut it off as it was affecting our other websites (because they are on the same server, which was crashing/freezing). It is back up and running at the moment and we will be closely monitoring the server logs for any further attempts, the details of which will be passed to the Police. Fingers crossed however that things will stay normal and we can get on with our lives... only time will tell.
      Dan

Comment

Might be worth sharing any information you get as armies has been down and Ukaz was definitely on the receiving end of a Ddos. Do mothers against guns have a hacktivist wing or something because it seems odd all major Uk Airsoft forums would be attacked at the same time.
        Originally posted by tackle
        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Someone definitely has a corn cob up their ass about airsoft sites at the moment.

Comment

Probably all our wives and girlfriends had enough of us all on the forum.
            Last edited by blytm; 11 October, 2011, 09:46. Reason: repeated myself

Comment

Welcome back...lol.

You would probably be supprised just how many are glad to see the back of you for a whole day at a time...
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                Might be worth sharing any information you get as armies has been down and Ukaz was definitely on the receiving end of a Ddos. Do mothers against guns have a hacktivist wing or something because it seems odd all major Uk Airsoft forums would be attacked at the same time.
                Yeah I did find that a bit odd that zeroin, arnies and UKAZ were all down at the same time.

Comment

Great to see the site back up again.
                  Hadn't realised just how much time I spend on here until it went down.

Thanks Zero One

Comment

Agreed,

Cheers people at Zero one

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Great to see it up and running again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, i love this site. Also i think afuk is down as we speak!

Comment

Thanks for putting this back up again guys!

Comment

so glad zero in is back i tried another forum and it was full of jumped up mods that needed things removing from areas i wont go into

rm

Comment

A DoS Attack is serious... anyone on here owe someone money?!

I'm glad this is back up, I've resorted to eBay as the temporary replacement and I can't take looking and not buying anything off there much longer! Although it did mean I found some SHin pads for the mountain bike so a silver lining to the cloud so to speak.

Much love to the admins for getting the site up no matter how many times they have to take it down (after all it is a free service!)
                              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cool-breeze87 Find out more about cool-breeze87
                              Working...
                              X