Zeroin back up now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zeroin back up now?

It is...it is. A lot of people have decanted elswhere but will no doubt find it's good to be back.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

It may look rubbish but it's good to have it back old friend.

Comment

fat dog i notice that the thanks feature hasn't fully been enabled yet, just for your information so you can have a look at it when you have time.
        Last edited by Gaffa; 19 October, 2011, 20:29. Reason: Moderated for spam reasons

Comment

Yes I will have a go at doing something with the template/layout when I get a bit of time. Unfortunately with the upgrade (that was done to improve performance and security) I can no longer just apply the old design, I have to re-make it :'(... the thanks mod is installed, just waiting on Rampage to have a go at configuring it.
          Dan

Comment

"THANKS!"
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Yes I will have a go at doing something with the template/layout when I get a bit of time. Unfortunately with the upgrade (that was done to improve performance and security) I can no longer just apply the old design, I have to re-make it :'(... the thanks mod is installed, just waiting on Rampage to have a go at configuring it.
              Dan

Comment

"THANKS!"

Comment

THANKS

Comment

im still getting data base error

Comment

be patient it's probably handling a large volume of traffic.

Comment

"Database error" issues aren't related to current bandwidth use; it's probably an old file that needs deleting, or something un-obvious and silly.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I do hope its just bandwidth issues and will settle... Although the server should be more than capable of dealing with it - its not that much busier than 6 months ago when it was fine. I checked the server logs earlier when i got database errors and it had a massive spike (60,000 hits in one hour from one ip) so i think it is still being dos/ddos attacked. If it still continues I'll get back in touch with the hi-tech crime unit as they were looking into it previously. Such a large amount of hits bombards the server and can crash mysql - which leads to the database errors.
                          Dan

Comment

You mention your using MySQL... How large are the databases?
                            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

6.5gig
                              Dan

Comment

Its good to be back

i got that bored of not trading i resorted to buying another car

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cool-breeze87 Find out more about cool-breeze87
                                Working...
                                X