Advert Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advert Suggestions

I'm hardly Zeroin's biggest critic but the adverts do lack any sort of coherence e.g. Bikini's and knives shouldnt be on the top of any airsofters 'to buy list' (well I'd hope not lol)
    Definatly think the knives should be taken down though and the other novalties.

With the 5 Images why not have them for all the same deal e.g: Pic1 would be a gun, next would mags then batteries, sights or an upgrade. Or even a custom deal so you choose what pack you would like.

As for the site itself even back when I joined this forum everyone was always asking for some sort of Product Info... Would be nice at least.

Comment

As said the random tat is a tad annoying I think the adverts should only be items that have only just come back into stock and new products.

Comment

As said earlier I really don't think RS blades etc should be advertised on the forum but frankly as we are discussing an airsoft company up itself enough to get stroppy over someone linking to the Surefire website as they are a "competitor" so to be honest Z1 are clearly that divorced from reality that paying attention to anything its forum members and potential customers are saying is probably asking too much.
        Originally posted by tackle
        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Surefire a competitor? No way! They sell quality.

Comment

Despite my dislike of the ads I was entertained by the irony of having Airsoft Action advertised at me whilst i was looking at the AI subsection of the forums.......
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
            Working...
            X